Roe Supercharger 4 sale

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sold yet. Still bolted on motor siting in shipping crate. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet. Not sure when I will get time to do anything. Was able to charge for 420 hrs. last month and that does ont include rigging up another truck (Rizzo- it's a used tridrive Falling Star) and buying a pneumatic tridem trailer to go behind it. Past 400 hrs. this month already.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess that's why we didn't see you at Race the Base yesterday?

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complete engine with Roe in a shipping crate. It needs new head gaskets. Only has about 2500 miles on it. Had engine built and rebuilt. Finally changed out to a Fat Albert build because I was told there was something wrong with the engine. After having similar problems with the new engine and many tuners having their input I decided to put in a new stock computer at the local Dodge dealer. The car runs great. Turns out the Roe computer was no good. The nice thing about the stock computer is that it maps itself. Just get in and drive.:drive:
Anyhow I would like to get rid of the Roe engine but I have no clue as to what it is worth. If somone is serious you can let me know and we can work out a deal. Dan B, you are close if you are interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper