Buy Qualitywires.com before the end of August and get Free...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Buy a set of wires for your Viper before the end of this month and get a free set of hi-temp socks added on at no cost. You pick the color and tell me the year Viper or Viper truck.

We also can do custom wires and offer wires for other cars too!

Free hi-temp socks in August only applies to Viper wires starting August 25 til the end of this month.

www.qualitywires.com:usa:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a set of wires for your Viper before the end of this month and get a free set of hi-temp socks added on at no cost. You pick the color and tell me the year Viper or Viper truck.

We also can do custom wires and offer wires for other cars too!

Free hi-temp socks in August only applies to Viper wires starting August 25 til the end of this month.

www.qualitywires.com:usa:

If you give the same deal today I will buy a set today for my Viper!!! :headbang: :eater:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you give the same deal today I will buy a set today for my Viper!!! :headbang: :eater:

I put my new plug wires on today and I really like the wires. They are top quality, look good and really was not to hard to put on as I was being led to believe. My car runs AWESOME, don' skip a beat, and I am ready to cruise......:cool: :rolleyes: :drive: