help! keys locked in trunk!

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem, luckily the GrailKeeper himself was onsite to solve the problem! Made for some funny stories.

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...at the risk of being redundant, I'd love to know too! Anyone?

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Scott Nelson, I think. Buddy locked himself out of his car 4 hours from home, I jumped online and I think I called Scott Nelson. I found a post with a phone number and called. He was extremely nice and helped us unlock the car. Thanks again.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a suggestion that I've found useful on this car-- have a spare "flat" key made and tape it somewhere hidden inside the engine compartment. Definitely comes in handy at times...

However, for my '05 I am completely unable to get into the trunk without the remote fob, since I have a backup camera installed in the lock hole for the trunk! Would be handy to know the "trick".

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Scott Nelson, I think. Buddy locked himself out of his car 4 hours from home, I jumped online and I think I called Scott Nelson. I found a post with a phone number and called. He was extremely nice and helped us unlock the car. Thanks again.

Whos Scott Nelson?
Anyway glad to be able to help out.

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone PM me this info as well? I'm a VCA member and this would be helpful information for a likely situation lol

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You can install a pushbutton switch in the glove compartment, with a relay all you are to supply 12v to the white/ tan wire at the rear release motor. Here is a picture of my rear camera with no holes.

jmbaileyniu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a VCA member and an 03 owner. I would really like to know the secret. Can someone please post it in the members only section or PM me. Thank you for your time and help.

James

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The back camera is a Auto-i AE1307 and the front camera is C1003S
You must be registered for see images attach

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a VCA member and an 04 owner. I would really like to know this secret as i am ****** with keys.... Can someone please PM me.
Thank you for your time and help.

sam

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trunk button on my remote does NOT do anything when pressed.
Is it supposed to? If so, what could be wrong?
Thanks
Donzi.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to know too...justout of curiousity...and because I had the problem with my gen1 at the time, had it towed and dismantled about halfway to get them...

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He actually called me, his keys are in truck (this was an hour ago). I think I used to know the trick, but have long since forgotten.

I tried to call 3 I know who know the trick, no answers. So I hope someone was able to help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235