New 2006 Owner in Ohio

nodoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my 2006 Black Viper Coupe yesterday morning. I'm quite happy and excited. I have joined the VCA and I'm now trying to figure out how to use all the greate advice I have been reading for 12 monthes. So is my first question:

Any good Viper Techs in Cincinnati or close by? I would like to get everything looked at to make sure things look ok and there isnt something easy that should be fixed or changed that would prevent a big repair later.

Thanks!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard nodoor. I'm down the road from you in KY. I'm not sure of Cincy techs, but I would recommend checking with the following users who are decently close to the area: "daytonprowler" is the VCA OH president who is north of you & "shandon" is somewhat close by as well.

Where are the pics of the new ride?!?!

OP
OP
N

nodoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics to follow. Thanks for the responses. Amazing response to the car.

V

Venomiss

Welcome!
Congratulations on the new Viper!

Your area in Ohio has a really good club so be sure to get to some events soon!

Be sure and PM kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS here with your profile filled out.

If you call the 1-800-998-1110 they can give you your membership number on the phone and the moderators here can change your status so you will see more of the site.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

I'm in Columbus and the OH group is one of the most active in the country.
If you don't have a good time at one of our events, Stretch will put air in your tires for you. :D

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
N

nodoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the first pictures off the hauler. Others will come as it gets cleaned up.

I love the all black. It looks so mean but subtle. The response so far has been amazing. Lots of thumbs up.

Attachments

• DSC04481.jpg
    DSC04481.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC04482.jpg
    DSC04482.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
N

nodoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday was a top 5 day for sure. Seeing that baby come off the trailer was awesome.

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the snake family. I've had luck servicing my old '02 & '06 snakes with the former Joe Kidd Dodge, off of Beechmont Avenue (Rt 125). Due to Dodge/Chrysler downsizing, they closed shop in 2009. At least one of the old "Viper Techs" moved over to Jeff Wyler Dodge, located off of Rt 32, just shy of Batavia, OH. I recently took my new Jeep in for service at Jeff Wyler CDJ, and the service was great. I asked the SA if they have any Viper Techs and he informed me that they have three of them on board. (wow!)... Jeff Wyler CDJ received a new Dodge Franchise, which I believe replaced the former Joe Kidd Dodge. I will have my new snake serviced w/Jeff Wyler CDJ probably later this month. I'm also aware that Kings Dodge in Mason, OH has a Viper Tech. Welcome again and good luck.
BB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32