What's up?? New guy!

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's up? Sorry if I shouldn't have made an intro thread here, just wanted to introduce myself and didn't see an official introduction section, and I didn't want to come across as some random troll who just signed up and started posting :D

I don't actually own a Viper YET, but for the last 9 years I've been planning too (18 right now :rolleyes:) and I've already began a plan to start saving throughout college to make it a nice graduating present for myself shortly before I finish. Shooting for an 08 or higher red and black ACR if I can ever find one during that time, been a long time Viper fanatic, briefly worked at a Dodge dealership nearby and I'd love to hang around the forum and talk Vipers with you guys. I own a 4th gen Firebird right now and Im pretty active on the FBody forums, but none of them ever like to talk about Vipers, though one member did just send me a picture she took of a Viper at a carshow of a light blue white striped ACR

Anyways, I promise I won't be some immature trolling *****, maybe I'll see one of you guys passing by locally on the road (if I haven't yet already :2tu:)

OP
OP
S

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello! I live in San Jose, CA

About as far as it gets from your area :p But I've been to Jacksonville and I quite like it here, I know a guy on other car forums who lives there and says he'd never live anywhere else

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Reading these forums is a good way to learn about the car. Keep the dream alive.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jax is arlight but to go as far as to say I'd never live anywhere else it's not that high on my favorite places in the world list.

:usa:

OP
OP
S

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, then you should move out to the Silicon Valley, though the cost of living here is outrageous :(

I'm definitely gonna be on the forums a fair amount to learn, not really any other way I can think of off the top of my head to learn anything about it. Been an avid Viper lover since I played my first Gran Turismo game as a kid and I've tried to learn more about them, but the forum is definitely the place to go.

V

Venomiss

Guessing you may have seen this already but just in case:
Northern California VCA

You might try and see some vipers at a VCA meeting near you.

Good luck in your quest of viper ownership.:)

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always stop by Fresno to help me with my engine build, no better way to learn about the car than by working on it...

OP
OP
S

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely, I'm a firm believer in the search option. I also use it because it makes me look less stupid when I don't have to ask a million questions.

Venomiss, is the VCA club restricted to owners only, or could a non owner pay the fees and still be part of the club?

97snk, I would LOVE to help you in any way I can with your engine build. I am in the process of putting together a built engine for my car (its the stupid v6, bleh) and I could actually probably be of good help to you, and I wouldn't mind learning a few things about engines and more speficially, Viper engines. LMK if you ever need a second hand!

I can see this forum is already a lot friendlier than other car forums I've signed up on :)

V

Venomiss

Definitely, I'm a firm believer in the search option. I also use it because it makes me look less stupid when I don't have to ask a million questions.

Venomiss, is the VCA club restricted to owners only, or could a non owner pay the fees and still be part of the club?

97snk, I would LOVE to help you in any way I can with your engine build. I am in the process of putting together a built engine for my car (its the stupid v6, bleh) and I could actually probably be of good help to you, and I wouldn't mind learning a few things about engines and more speficially, Viper engines. LMK if you ever need a second hand!

I can see this forum is already a lot friendlier than other car forums I've signed up on :)

You do have to be a viper owner to be a member but some clubs do allow associate members. Give Maurice a call and you might be able to go to a meeting or check out some of the vipers during one.:)

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>I'm new too....
this is my 1st post!!! Hope to lean alot? <<<

***** mouth ... wants to learn something ... anyway, welcome! :D