VCA raffle--Venom membership

jax92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my raffle ticket order form in the mail and I have a question. What benefit does the Venom membership provide when it comes to purchasing raffle tickets? Especially if they are limited to one "Venom Pack" per raffle. Just curious

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can buy as many of those Venom packs as you want. Last raffle, Ben Keating purchased 50 tickets.....and won the 98 GTSR from Bob Lutz.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind that a non-VENOM member would pay $550 for the same 5 tickets. 3x$100 and 2x$125.

If you buy 5 tickets, the VENOM membership more than pays for itself.

OP
OP
J

jax92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep in mind that a non-VENOM member would pay $550 for the same 5 tickets. 3x$100 and 2x$125.

If you buy 5 tickets, the VENOM membership more than pays for itself.

The order form allows a regular member to purchase as many "3 packs" as he/she wants, so if someone purchased 2-3 packs they would recieve 6 tickets at a cost of $600.00. The Venom membership provides no advantage in this instance. Don't getr me wrong. I think the Venom membership is a great deal, and there should be an advantage for them for ticket purchases. That doesn't appear to be the case.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea not sure why they never thought about that. It acts like it's a great deal if you are a Venom member but it's the same as a non Venom. So now need to pay the extra money for Venom if you are doing it just to get a better deal buying raffle tickets. As there is no deal.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but the extra savings from vendors MORE than pays for the Venom upgrade. PartsRack and Viper Parts of America give great extra discounts for Venom members. I'm sure there are others but these are the two that I see posting on here the most about the discount.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but the extra savings from vendors MORE than pays for the Venom upgrade. PartsRack and Viper Parts of America give great extra discounts for Venom members. I'm sure there are others but these are the two that I see posting on here the most about the discount.

VOI XI tickets have a big discount on them with Venom membership, as well.

OP
OP
J

jax92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked at the latest raffle order form and I see that the Venom members finally get some benefit on raffle tickets. It finally makes sense. Your welcome.

V

Venomiss

Two days left.

One raffle ticket could make your turkey day something to be very thankful for.