2012 Viper model was introduced at Orlando, Fl.

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Volado Design Viper looks much better from the side IMO, not a fan on the rear exhaust however and I think the front is a little overdone. Still a nice rendering.

You must be registered for see images

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a polished intake put on my car today at a Dodge dealership and spoke to the Viper tech and the dealership GM. The conversation got to the "will there be a next Viper?" and they said they have been to two meetings with Fiat reps. They said that they were told that there is a tentative plan to reintroduce the Viper as a 2014 model. If it happens, as they said, Ferrari will have a hand in the engine development but it won't be under the Ferrari badge.

They said tentative development of the car has started but nothing is etched in granite. They agreed market conditions will play a big factor as to whether the car will be reintroduced. I told them about some of the renderings I've seen on here but according to them, nothing has been penned as to how the car, if it does come back, would look.

Now granted these guys don't make the decisions but according to them, this has what they have been told by the powers to be or reps thereof.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy hell if it's got the majority of that with just the right kind of tasteful modifications to it that is going to be one HOT Viper that definately needs to see the production light of day!!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The volado design is too busy and the rear is ugly.

Cant wait to see what it really looks like

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope those Flower Power wheels don't come with it and get rid of that BMW side panel. Beyond that it has potential. back needs somehting new done with it. That design has been done to death. Viper might look more muscular with slightly flared wheel wells, just a little.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like it!!!:2tu: The rims need to be more musclecarish then it would kill.:headbang:

Those rims look like they belong on an audi or bmw.
You must be registered for see images attach

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to worry about the rims...

Vlad of Volado designed the rims to be self cleaning at high speeds...