2012 Viper model was introduced at Orlando, Fl.

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news, I just received this message and wanted to share it with you, sorry no pictures.

"Nabil, Dad and I just got to see, live and in person, the new '12 Viper. They unveiled it at the Chrysler New Car Show in Orlando for the dealers worldwide.
Security was very high - they had us go thru airport type security to ensure no media leaks so they could unveil 16 new or restyled products. At the end they surprised us with a 17th - the new Viper - it was stunning! Definitively all Viper - it wouldn't be mistaken for anything else... Tailend looks GTS Coupe like but the front end is super *****. It was drop dead gorgeous in Viper Red... I wish you could've seen it!
The Viper lives and it's going to be hotter than ever!"
Mike + Ted Woods
Wellington Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Canada's Viper HQ
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of color, great to hear that the Viper will live on.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the unveiling of the 2012 Viper WAS R-E-D!!!

This continues to support the fact that Red Vipers are the fastest and most desireable....ala Chrysler!:rolaugh::lmao:

THE RED VIPER NATION LIVES

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Security was very high - they had us go thru airport type security to ensure no media leaks so they could unveil 16 new or restyled products.
And yet here it is on the Viper forums. :rolleyes:

Could be a VERY interesting VOI 11 in Salt Lake City indeed!

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is amazing news! Hopefully we'll be seeing pictures around the 30th! So a 2012 viper? I thought the viper was going to skip that year. Does this mean we can possibly see it on the road as soon as next year???

OP
OP
H

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news, I just received this message and wanted to share it with you, sorry no pictures.

"Nabil, Dad and I just got to see, live and in person, the new '12 Viper. They unveiled it at the Chrysler New Car Show in Orlando for the dealers worldwide.
Security was very high - they had us go thru airport type security to ensure no media leaks so they could unveil 16 new or restyled products. At the end they surprised us with a 17th - the new Viper - it was stunning! Definitively all Viper - it wouldn't be mistaken for anything else... Tailend looks GTS Coupe like but the front end is super *****. It was drop dead gorgeous in Viper Red... I wish you could've seen it!
The Viper lives and it's going to be hotter than ever!"
Mike + Ted Woods
Wellington Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Canada's Viper HQ
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

... It's a world wide dealership viewing...it does not sound like it was for privileged few in the know!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming the above is true, I doubt that it is a 2012 model. It is more likely a 2013 model to be released in 2012. 2012 is a long time from now. Anything can happen between now and then. Why wait two years for the excitement you can have today? Get your new Gen IV's now while you can. JM2Cs.

As far as it being red, did anyone think a Ferrari man would have it in any other color? LOL. It should have been "Menacing Black".

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's "ALIVE "!...LOL ! :drive: And you heard it from the Boys in Canada First ....lol ! :2tu:

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming the above is true, I doubt that it is a 2012 model. It is more likely a 2013 model to be released in 2012. 2012 is a long time from now. Anything can happen between now and then. Why wait two years for the excitement you can have today? Get your new Gen IV's now while you can. JM2Cs.

As far as it being red, did anyone think a Ferrari man would have it in any other color? LOL. It should have been "Menacing Black".

Red is perfect :drive:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about this a bit more. There is no way that whatever was shown in Orlando could have been a complete car or even a mock up of the final version. It is just impossible based on the timing. If the hood was in fact closed, assuming that there was even a hood as opposed to a clam shell design ( did anyone even look?) that means there was no engine in it. I think that everyone should remain cautiously optimistic and that is it.

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How about red AND black!!!:2tu:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coincidently a related reply was made on another Mopar forum today..

moparts: Next Gen Viper?

"No rumor,saw it today at dealer show in orlando and it's going to be a 2012 or possibly a 2013 model...You can thank Ralph Giles,never gave in and when Sergio and the board saw the new design they went all in and oked it..Will be awsome and i'm not even a viper fan...Gary"

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it has a new logo that looks like Sneaky Pete but different.

very exciting times.

Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32