Gen 3/4 Side Splitters

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these side splitters?. Flat like the Gen 2 one's. I don't like the angled type most places carry for gen 3/4.

JonB, can you help?

Thanks,
Robert

Attachments

• 4382584980-Viper_Med.jpg
    4382584980-Viper_Med.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 167
Reaction score
You could probably make these simply out of aluminum or even ABS plastic. They would attach to the sill bolts and maybe extend in to the floor pan for stability. You could attach them to the pan with 3M or add clips to hold in place.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these side splitters?. Flat like the Gen 2 one's. I don't like the angled type most places carry for gen 3/4.

JonB, can you help? Thanks, Robert

YES, we can..... Thanks for asking!

I remember that Rousch car at VOI....that aero was very thin, but CF. As APR will tell you, we rep their similiar products at a CLUB DISCOUNT. It is CF-Composite, NICE and affordable. They even have Ferrari aero!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have APR Aero stuff available as well as I can make exact versions like the roush car if you so chose (real CF and honeycomb core), I have a template already made.

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
YES, we can..... Thanks for asking!

I remember that Rousch car at VOI....that aero was very thin, but CF. As APR will tell you, we rep their similiar products at a CLUB DISCOUNT. It is CF-Composite, NICE and affordable. They even have Ferrari aero!

I figured it was a safe bet that you knew, or had actually seen the exact car, JonB.:)

The pic's on your website show the triangular style on the Gen 3/4 though.

This pic makes me miss my 1st Edition just a little bit.

Attachments

• 2006_Roush_ViperSRT10Coupe4.jpg
    2006_Roush_ViperSRT10Coupe4.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I have APR Aero stuff available as well as I can make exact versions like the roush car if you so chose (real CF and honeycomb core), I have a template already made.

Do you have any pics of the side splitters GTS-R 001?

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You could probably make these simply out of aluminum or even ABS plastic. They would attach to the sill bolts and maybe extend in to the floor pan for stability. You could attach them to the pan with 3M or add clips to hold in place.

I'm not good enough at fabrication to put something on my car that will hold up to the speeds I drive(sometimes).

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Older thread I know. GTS-R 001 if you can make the exact side splitters like the Roush one's in CF, would you be so kind as to pm me a price.

Thanks,
Robert

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a set of my new splitters (I also have some roush style flat ones I am working on)

I have these in stock and ready to ship

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be worried about ABS, I have prototypes lots of Carbon parts with ABS and that stuff is flexible and heavy, I would be worried about the screws / bolts stripping out

I just authorized for molds to be made from my template so REAL CARBON FIBER ROUSCH Style RACE SPLITTERS are now available

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I would be worried about ABS, I have prototypes lots of Carbon parts with ABS and that stuff is flexible and heavy, I would be worried about the screws / bolts stripping out

I just authorized for molds to be made from my template so REAL CARBON FIBER ROUSCH Style RACE SPLITTERS are now available

Thank you sir. The Rousch style flat ones are what I'm after.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62