9-speed Automatic in Gen5 Viper?!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if thats the car pictured....HUGE FAIL

The 9-speed automatic will follow an 8-speed gearbox for rear-wheel-drive cars due in 2011,
is there going to be a front wheel drive version ?

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Automatic"?

"Entry-level V8"??

It looks like some punk-ass Toyota Celica.

Wow...the Viper really is dead...:bur2:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"There are times when you are given the opportunity to give life to something which is so beautiful and unique, so just and equitable, that you pay a lot less attention to the numbers, to the financial reality that surrounds it." - Marchionne

Let's hope the design of the GenV Viper is as good as his talk. The man knows how to sell though.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with srt folks involved-- its gonna b a nice car--- all this hype right now is unnesary, you know how it goes, the pics and the pics, never ends up looking what the prototype usually states

insurme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hear ya bluesrt! I agree the car will be something we all probably will try everything possible to get one when it finally gets here.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Retro the GenII. Porsche kept the same style for 40 years and the changes they finally made were minimal. Why American companies are so compelled to invest in complete changes every 11 years, particularly for the GenI&II Viper which was such a huge hit, is beyond me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper