new owner of one of 50 VCA 2006 Viper

fbl

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
someone was asking where was those 50 VCA edition 2006 Viper.
i've just bought one :clap:, and it is now in Quebec,Canada.
if someone can help me find which one it is on the 50, that will be nice. unfortunatly, the sticker was lost and maybe someone will know with the serial number : 1b3jz69zx6v100991 ????

Thanks to anyone that can help ! :drive:

JF

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome and enjoy the car...I hope you drive it instead of parking it...

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the problem is living in canada, we have only a few weeks left of till the snow is on the ground.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you say sticker, do you mean the window sticker? The car should have a plaque on the center console with the number on it. Not sure why that would have been removed.

OP
OP
F

fbl

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the plaque on the center console was removed

OP
OP
F

fbl

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hi, yes there is snow here in winter but with the tons of sand in the car (bought in arizona) i have 3 choices then:
start a new desert in quebec; start a new shop of sandblast;or put it behind the wheels and road this winter on ice :) hihi

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of my favorites; if the plaque is gone I don't know how to find what number it was....I was in Phoenix when the 50 were delivered and I checked quite a few of them and there was no relation between the serial number and the number on the plaque.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car. I happen to have #38 of 50 myself. The last 4 of my VIN is 1005. I was at VOI 11 and thought that there my be a least one other VOI coupe there but I was the only one. Gots lots of attention.:headbang:

Steve A.

Hi everybody,
someone was asking where was those 50 VCA edition 2006 Viper.
i've just bought one :clap:, and it is now in Quebec,Canada.
if someone can help me find which one it is on the 50, that will be nice. unfortunatly, the sticker was lost and maybe someone will know with the serial number : 1b3jz69zx6v100991 ????

Thanks to anyone that can help ! :drive:

JF

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help with your sequence #, but I did upgrade your profile to "Viper Owner" status. VCA Membership is one of THE best ways to get the most out of your Viper. If you have any questions about the club, please let me know!

Welcome to the Viper Nation!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets