redlined bad now not running right

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I read the title of this thread all I could think of is something as stupid as:

"I ATE THE BONES!!!"

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he told me he was scared to drive the car after he read about the control arms breaking @ 5 mph speeds

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister posted some time ago that he was going through a rough patch, divorce I believe. He was very depressed. I hope all is well him and he starts posting again soon.

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Hawaii and bought his car. The engine was locked up. He had a cam put in the car by a local shop and they broke one of the lifter guides so the lifter was running sideways on the cam. It destroyed the lobe and all the material got into the #4 main bearing and spun it locking the engine up. I repaired the engine in a friends garage in Honolulu and shipped the car back to Arizona and sold it.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister posted some time ago that he was going through a rough patch, divorce I believe. He was very depressed. I hope all is well him and he starts posting again soon.

I had not seen that, that is too bad. Hopefully he sees this thread, even though we had a lot of entertaining posts with him, he did seem like a very nice guy and I hope he starts to post up here if nothing else to say hi and know that we are thinking of him. I just got back from a vacation in Kauai and actually was wondering what he was up to as I flew into Oahu.

Cheers,
George