Potential New Owner - Need help in San Antonio

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine in San Antonio had her supercharged vette stolen a month ago and is ready to get another car. I think I convinced her to move to the dark side. She wants a Gen III coupe.

I am wondering if anyone in the San Antonio area with a Gen III/IV coupe would be willing to take her for a spin? She has driven my GTS and knows the power of these beasts and is okay to compromise on the creature comfort aspect. A ride in the Gen III/IV's should seal the deal.

Please let me know if anyone can help.

Anil.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine in San Antonio had her supercharged vette stolen a month ago and is ready to get another car. I think I convinced her to move to the dark side. She wants a Gen III coupe.

I am wondering if anyone in the San Antonio area with a Gen III/IV coupe would be willing to take her for a spin? She has driven my GTS and knows the power of these beasts and is okay to compromise on the creature comfort aspect. A ride in the Gen III/IV's should seal the deal.

Please let me know if anyone can help.

Anil.

Sorry, don't get on here much. There is a Gen IV for sale on San Pedro at NorthPark Lincoln/Mercury for a STEAL. If she is a serious buyer they should let her test drive it. I only have Gen II and SRT10 truck.

OP
OP
my viper

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer guys, but my friend went for a 2010 vette.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper