MSR Houston Clockwise in an ACR

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way cool Tim , looks like a fun track with two sections close to 140 mph. Must be nice to have a track nearby that you can run literally year round!?

What is the system you are using to show the data during the run?

Bill P

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, this is the traqmate system. I don't have the newest software to change the look of the dash but I will download when I get time. I really like the acquisition and track mapping. It is great for analyzing segments on track.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim:

Looking like you were have a great time out there. Nov. can't get here soon enough for Beth and me. We should be back then.

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truth is I didn't get the car back from VOI until today! Glad you had fun. I'm planning on a weekend in Nov.

Tim, are you doing TWS in Nov?

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R&B, hope you guys had fun at VOI! Look for you guys in November if you are doing the PDS at TWS on the 20th.

Mike, that probably answers your question too :) I am planning on the 20th right now and should be good. My pops will probably be with me if I can talk him into going.

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm game, we'll talk before then and see who else wants to go. Eric is really wanting to get out to the track more too. He was out with me this weekend.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had lots of fun yesterday, thanks for the pointers Tim! This hobby might get expensive, I used up them Sport Cups a little yesterday.... :)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjh75XX9ht0&feature=related[/media] I plan on being there for the 24th event and just found this awesome wheel-wheel race there from a Ferrari challenge car. One bad 350Z too. Anyone know who the Viper belongs to?

OP
OP
F

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Ferguson was in the black with red stripes. David McNeil (I think) is the flat black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper