Allpar's version of the next Viper

ViperCLKGTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last pic wasn't bad the other two.... Horrible!

VOI guys help please!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last pic wasn't bad the other two.... Horrible!

VOI guys help please!

Not to *** in your cornflakes, but I would recommend that those of us who saw the car keep our traps shut regarding details of the car. Dodge and Ralph showed a huge amount of faith in us by showing us what they did so why spit in their faces by blabbing details of the car? Remember, they got us all to sign an NDA when we registered for VOI.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt begin to paint an accurate picture of what I saw.Can only say the GenIII or GenIV has never seriously tempted me from a design standpoint but the new car is a deal breaker.Ill bet there are alot of ******** GenII and GenII owners upgrading!!!!None of the renderings I have seen even come close to the car we saw in SLC

OP
OP
H

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldnt begin to paint an accurate picture of what I saw.Can only say the GenIII or GenIV has never seriously tempted me from a design standpoint but the new car is a deal breaker.Ill bet there are alot of ******** GenII and GenII owners upgrading!!!!None of the renderings I have seen even come close to the car we saw in SLC

This is very good news to me, all the drawings have been disappointing to say the least and there is nothing like the Gen I and II's :2tu:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is very good news to me, all the drawings have been disappointing to say the least and there is nothing like the Gen I and II's :2tu:
There was one rendering I saw that looked mean as he!!. I can't remember the link of the pic but I think it was something like "Volencia" edition???? I know I totally destroyed that but thats all I can remember. I know it started with a "V". The rendering made the car look like it would eat anything in it's way and spit it out the ass end. :wow:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NDA covered photos and videos. Dodge wants you to blab. They want the buzz. So blab away.

Not to *** in your cornflakes, but I would recommend that those of us who saw the car keep our traps shut regarding details of the car. Dodge and Ralph showed a huge amount of faith in us by showing us what they did so why spit in their faces by blabbing details of the car? Remember, they got us all to sign an NDA when we registered for VOI.

stingray23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NDA covered photos and videos. Dodge wants you to blab. They want the buzz. So blab away.

:2tu:

Hype and buzz will help create interest in the car and help Dodge sell more cars. sooner or later the pics will start popping up everywhere. I cant wait for it!:usa:

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Absolutely hilarious post. Keep drinking the cool-aid:rolleyes: