Targa Newfoundland tarmac rally 2010 in 2005 Viper!

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just thought i would post a few pics of my experience doing the TN10 race in my daily driver Viper.

For those who do not know, the targa newfoundland is a 5 day balls out rally on paved closed public roads. Iron Man if you will.(Dodge CEO Ralph Gilles has competed 3 times to date in chrysler products)

I was racing in a 07 Porsche GT3RS, however tire issues forced me to bow out and continue on in the TSD division of the event in my daily driver viper.

The viper proved to be super fun and reliable. However @ 37000 miles now showing on the odo it is now time for new shocks :)

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• TARGAb.jpg
    TARGAb.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 83
  • vipertarga1.jpg
    vipertarga1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 83
  • vipertarga3.jpg
    vipertarga3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 87
  • vipertarga2.jpg
    vipertarga2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 66

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow makes me think of dukes of hazard! yeeeeeeehawwwwwwww

just the good ole boys!

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great photos thanks. The brother in law has been trying to get me over for the rally, for a couple years now. May just have to make time for it next year.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My dentist friend from Vancouver entered there in his blue Subaru WRX . It's a blast , wished we had one here in BC.
Targa Bambina was in the works ,until the city fathers of Kelowna pulled the plug .

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father is from the little old town of Brigus, with that bridge. Most roads there are barely wide enough for a full size truck. It must be a blast to speed through there.