"Invisible" Advertisement

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
VCA

The last 5 times I went to the "SITE SPONSORS" area, {link below) where paid sponsor banners are displayed, there were 3 banners that simply show the dreaded "X". Those 3 banners do not open. The banners DO rotate positions randomly, but the PartsRack banner does not open regardless of position. Yes, we are paid thru 12/31/10.

Would someone please look into this for the 3 sponsors involved? Thank You.

Viper Club of America

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the same thing on the main page with the upper right and upper left had sides just below the menu's.

Bruce

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the links seem to work but the banners aren't showing for PartsRack, VCAGoods, and the third seems to be a link back to the VCA advertising page.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Jon, it looks like something didn't get transferred over from the old server properly. I'm looking into it now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of x's.

redxes.jpg

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HELLO again Don............ my ad has gone invisible again. On the main page, where banners are shown on the right, PartsRack is "Missing" Paid in full.........

THANKS for your help....

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
You do realize those banners show a sample, and not all of the available advertisers right?

I see your ad on there right now.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You do realize those banners show a sample, and not all of the available advertisers right? I see your ad on there right now.

Hmmmm... The long-time marketplace showed all sponsors, with a rotating position priority, but that section seems to be gone. The new main page now only shows a portion of Sponsors at a time? But still rotates [most] of them?

Seems to me that overall sponsor views might be better now, due to the improved placement? Is there a button ANYWHERE that can view all sponsors, as Marketplace had?

Thanks for the look-see....

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Things are still being re-arranged. There is still a sponsors page which shows all vendors, but it's not linked yet as I have not completed the new marketplace section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32