SCT help

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my car tuned last year and everything is fine with the tune. I want to make some changes to the tune like remove the skip shift and have the fans turn on a little earlier. However, I am unable to save the changes on the computer. The values stay a different color and the modified tune is safed on the handheld with the old values. (Skip shift not eliminated) Thanks in advance. I have the SCT pro racer software.

vprtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had my car tuned last year and everything is fine with the tune. I want to make some changes to the tune like remove the skip shift and have the fans turn on a little earlier. However, I am unable to save the changes on the computer. The values stay a different color and the modified tune is safed on the handheld with the old values. (Skip shift not eliminated) Thanks in advance. I have the SCT pro racer software.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying here. If the issue is that you cannot save in Advantage , then you should contact SCT. It would help if you could provide a more detailed, step by step of what you are doing when you try to save and program you car.

- Chris

DC Performance: Proven Performance