Price question for prospective owner

OP
OP
Z

zer0t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely not looking for a sofa but I do want to be able to roll it a 100 miles down te GSP from my house to Atlantic City. I'd like to autox too but that'll take some doing in this car, eh?

CHAOS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Buy what you like and never worry about the price. There is a pretty standard hi-low range so stick to the "average" based on upgrades.

What its worth to you is what is important. If I bought new for $134K or used for $34K its still mine and I never second guess the price because I paid what I wanted and felt was win/win to the seller as well as myself, at the time.

Here is a tip, ask 50% of asking price on every one for sale and see if someone replies back. You would be amazed...

OP
OP
Z

zer0t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy what you like and never worry about the price. There is a pretty standard hi-low range so stick to the "average" based on upgrades.

What its worth to you is what is important. If I bought new for $134K or used for $34K its still mine and I never second guess the price because I paid what I wanted and felt was win/win to the seller as well as myself, at the time.

Here is a tip, ask 50% of asking price on every one for sale and see if someone replies back. You would be amazed...

Are the replies civil? :) I am 99% buying it.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was in the market for a Gen III vert, that particular car would be something I would consider at that price or a little less with some reasonable negotiating. The wheels from the Copperhead edition are still used on the 2010 ACR. They are called "Sidewinders" and are actually significantly lighter than other factory Viper wheels and are extra expensive to replace. Hopefully, you can get lucky and get a great deal 11 miles from your house.

OP
OP
Z

zer0t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Negotiated hard and he won't budge on the 40k. People say the guy has a stand up reputation. When I met him he seemed like a good guy. He said he paid considerably more 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth