Holiday Party December 4th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
This year Hank and Adria Zanni have invited us back to their home for our Holiday party.:) We have a lot of new members this year. So if you have never been to our holiday party before, this is what you can expect. They have a nice big home and a nice big room for all of us to gather in, with Pinball machines. This is where you will probably find my wife. You can also try your skills at Grand Traizmo, a real driving experience to various tracks.:drive: You have to try this out!
The caterer will serve appetizers from 6:00 to 7:00, this will give us plenty of time to mingle and talk to friends that you might have met throughout the year. Dinner will be served buffet style at 7:30, we have used this caterer for a long time and they are very good.:eater: They always bring a nice selection of deserts also. There will be plenty of beverages there too. Throughout the night we will show videos for the commercials we made for VOI # 11 and a few new ones also.:lmao: These are always great to see reminus. Shawn does a great job. We will also be presenting our awards to members this year for sponsoring runs and for various categories.
The cost is $25.00 per person,:2tu: and you can register at www.einvite.com . Hank and Adrias Zanni’s house is located at 9 Tyler Street, Salem, NH 03079. There are a few hotels in the area for anyone traveling some distance. Red Roof Inn 15 Red Roof Lane Salem, NH 03079. Tel # 1-603-898-6422. And a La Quintas Inn 8 Keewaydin Salem, NH 03079. Tel # 1-603-893-4722. If you have any questions email me. I hope you can come and enjoy the evening with us. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Eveyone
You should of all recieved your evite from Hank Zannini for the holiday by now. For anyone who hasn't filled this out before it is very easy. Click onto the evite by Hank, fill in the number of guest and maybe add a comment and then pay through Pay Pal. I hope everyone can make it. Our awards this year are very uniqic and I'm sure everyone will like them. I hope you can make it. Rick

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To get over my depression I went out and bought Gran Turismo 5 for PS3. It is so realistic and true to the sound, interior, exterior and handling characteristics of the cars. It helps with the pain of not being behind the wheel of your Viper. :drive:

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the prologue. Hank introduced it to me years ago at the Holiday Party. I now have the wheel and chair to go with it. Not as nice a set up as Hank's though.

Practice so you can show off your gaming skills.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes I bought Gran Turismo 5 prologue I though it was the new one which has NOT come out yet, I was told by a friend the new GT5 was released on 11/2/10 I figured that was the one, he was incorrect, my wallet is not to pleased about it, if I waited a month I would have had the new one! Either way its a super cool game :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
So far we have 25 people signed up for the Holiday party. We hope you can join us this year, we always have a good time. Hope to see to see you there. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We are up to 45 people going to the Holiday party. We have a great night planned out for everyone. And a couple of new surprises, that haven't been done before. Should be a good time. I hope you can make it. Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We are up to 45 people going to the Holiday party. We have a great night planned out for everyone. And a couple of new surprises, that haven't been done before. Should be a good time. I hope you can make it. Rick

Really looking forward to the Christmas Party. Waiting for comments from the PC police. :D

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great to see Chuck Tator coming to the CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Hi Mike we just didn't want to get sued by ACLU. We are close to 50 people coming to the party this year. We have a few different and cool things, that we will be doing this year. So if you are on the fence on this one, this is one not to miss out on. SWEET!!!! Paula and I are looking forward to seeing everyone at the party.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to let everyone know that Chuck Tator is donating 2 service kits. Each service kit contains 10 Quarts of 5- 40 W and a oil filter that fits your Viper. Each service kit that Chuck is donating is worth $107.95. This is just another thing that we have planned for the evening. So we hope you can make it. And a special thanks to Chuck Tator from Tators Garage for donating these service kits. Thanks a bunch. Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Christmas party last night. Lots of laughs. Food and drinks could not have been better. With the effort our officers put in for these events, it's easy to see why we have such a successful club. It's going to be a long winter!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick,Joe,Glenn,Rod and all the wives ofcoarse,As well as Hank and Adria our Hosts...Excellent Job and Party!!!!!!!!!!The hand painted Awards were over the Top....Thank You....The club awards were awesome.I thought the raffells were never going to end....Keep up the Great Work.....The Summer of 2011 is going to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Paula and I had a great time also. Next year there has to be a limit on how many comos my wife is allowed to have. Yes I thought the awards came out really nice. I'm glad everyone had a good time. Rick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that came to the party. You all made it a blast!

It was a fantastic ending to an incredible year.

Mike, missed you for breakfast...

Jerry, you guys deserved it. Without what you, Jeff and Dave did this club would not be what it is today. We can't thank you all enough. THANKS

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Rick....all your enthusiatic effort really coordinated a great X-Mas event....:2tu:
BUT "we" all need to bow once to Sweet Paula for her endless back-up effort. :hug:
Thanks for the wonderful "collage of event" bill board pictures and of course, the chocolate bars.
Rick that was "one of a kind" vision. Sneakie Pete, Fangs and ???Stamped on a chocolate bar.
Still have not taken a bite of mine.... yet.
To everyone....Enjoy your holidays.
Hibernate safely.

Last edited: