2010 Holiday Auction is Here

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ready for one more event before the snow falls? Well, ready or not, our annual Holiday Party is on Saturday, December 4, 2010, just four weeks away!

Please:
  • E-mail me ASAP if you are coming--and let me know how many are coming with you!
  • See attached regarding details for the event
  • Give some thought to donations you might make to the auction
You will also be receiving a mailer regarding this event, but please let me know as soon as you can if you are coming.

Also, while checks are fine, if you prefer to pay via PayPal, you can PayPal me directly at [email protected].

Dan is getting his year-end video ready and Chris Marshall has promised to have Ralph Gilles at the event to give paid members rides in the new 2013 Viper! OK, maybe only half of that is true (the Dan part), but it will be a great event and we hope most of you can make it!

Best regards, Bill C.
VCA-KC, President

V

Venomiss

Let the fun begin and hope for viper driving weather. It can happen!

ScreetHoPrez

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately we won't be able to make this one. The wife and I will be in Pueblo that weekend. I'm finally testing for my black belt! :woot:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amy and I will be up for this one. Which one of Santa's sleighs should we bring???? Amy informed me that my bidding card has been taken away after VOI...........

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, it appears that Amy gave Dave back his bidding card ( heck at one time they were bidding against each other for the same item,ha ) and they were quite generous in their purchases. Beat me out in the only item I really wanted ( killer painting by Aaron Abel ) , but it will look good in the Mother of all Garages down in Southern Missouri!

Good time was had by all and it appeared the Club raised a princely sum to help support Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Kansas City!:2tu:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a very fun, nice, well organized party with some killer auction items. The painting is incredible and you can visit it any time. Amy did not think that I needed a Sneaky Pete viper in the garage however when asked about a Gen 5 with the new logo, she said "Ya". William Corum, Esq, my Spousal Justification Mediator was witness to the entire conversation.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62