Bitten by the Snake

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going around a corner, I added a bit too much pedal and spun and climbed a curb. Not too bad considering. I know I need a new Rt rear knuckle, tie rod etc.No body damage! Anyone selling an "09 six spoke polished stock rear wheel and or tire? Shiit happens. At least it's cheaper than a day in the ICU.

I forgot to mention a couple of guys in pickup trucks driving by laughing at my misfortune. On the plus side a few people asked if I was OK and too bad about your nice car.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are more than 1 Stock rear wheels...................

At the present time, Paid Vendors are only allowed to reply to availability in the WHATCHA NEED FOR YOUR SNAKE Forum.....Maybe a moderator can move this question, so several vendors might reply? Suspension parts are out there, wheels too...

late Edit..... Thanks Volunteers, thread moved!

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are some great deals on 6-spokes right now..... a single new wheel goes for about $500.
With the incident you describe, I doubt the wheel is repairable, but it might make a nice hose-reel on the side of your garage.

Is this an insurance event? The MSRP on that wheel is about $1200....and together with the other-USED?- parts you need, the wheel might end up free.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4