Sherman, CT Crash

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No salt yet. Mark, we've met, at Thompson's in October. I was there with the yellow Charger SRT8, remember?

As long as the roads are dry and clear (meaning, rain may have washed salt away) you should be good. And even in there is some crapola there, it will wash off. It's a car - it'll clean up!

shermanneighbor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Tuesday, January 18th, Scott passed away as a result of injuries sustained in the accident. Please keep his family in your thoughts.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that. We all hope the best for his friends and family in this time.

Bruce

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear of the loss of Scott. I've been following this right along side everyone else on here since it began. I was hoping the longer it went on the better a prognosis he was going to have. RIP.

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Full Throttle Endurance Racing: The planet Earth lost a good person today, my friend Scott Kravis was in a car accident the day before Thanksgiving, he officially past away today.

I believe their is a picture of him at:
Scott Kravis | Facebook

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that he passed. Respects to him and his family.

Perhaps some people will be embarrased when they read the glibness of their posts on here. Most likely not, though.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is terribly sad news! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He lived only minutes from my house, almost a neighbor.

May he rest in peace!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard this horrific news from Chuck Tator who received a call from Scott's wife.

My God how I feel for his family. I too have a 10 year old daughter and I'm sitting here with shivers.

Like others, my heart pains for the family.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always wondered about engine salvage on this kind of wreck? Would it be damaged? Can the blocks become twisted?

Yes, parts of the engine, tranny and diff can all be damaged as a result of a wreck.

RIP to the driver.

There are plenty of pics of wrecks this bad were belted drivers survive with minimal injury. For the sake of public awarness does anybody know if he was wearing his seatbelt?

Additionally, please note that this car had ABS and if you are going fast enough to kill yourself ABS or any other nanny isn't going to save you. But a seatbelt might.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave