Anyone selling or thinking about selling their Roe supercharger?

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Contact Sean
He should be starting to sell the 2.8 kits very soon.

Here's the email I got from Sean on November 1st...

"No problem providing you a kit without the engine management side.
I’m leaving for the SEMA show tomorrow and plan to get started on production planning / purchase orders for materials when I get back. It takes about 10 weeks to have everything finished."

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wish someone would come up with a better designed intercooled manifold for the ROE kit. Nonetheless, they are still way too much fun regardless of the current short runner open plenum design.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..always poking folks in the eyes!! My 2.8 is just too much fun. With the big cam, I am having some low vacuum issues that is causing the bypass valve to flutter which causes some surging. Kenne Bell has some low vacuum bypass valves for similar situations in their kits. So they acknowledge that some cams can cause low vacuum situations. I wonder if I can just get a different diaphram for my current one. How about figuring that out for me too Tim??

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah..always poking folks in the eyes!! My 2.8 is just too much fun. With the big cam, I am having some low vacuum issues that is causing the bypass valve to flutter which causes some surging. Kenne Bell has some low vacuum bypass valves for similar situations in their kits. So they acknowledge that some cams can cause low vacuum situations. I wonder if I can just get a different diaphram for my current one. How about figuring that out for me too Tim??

I know you've been through this process enough to have already thought about this, but I wanted to throw it out there anyhow. Have you installed a vacuum accumulator in your system and increased the idle speed a little bit?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree idle could come up a bit. Need an SCT flash to do it right vice mechanically setting it on the throttle bodies. Its at 750 right now pulling 9-10 inches of vacuum when warmed-up. The simplest solution would be to use a replacement bypass valve diaphram. Looks like a pretty generic piece of gear. I'll do a bit of looking around and see if I can find one that works under less vacuum. Kenne Bell wants over $230.00 for their "patent pending" replacement for their systems. But those are complete valve assemblies. I just need the diaphram. Also in 6th gear at low RPM, it starts to surge since vacuum is right at around the 8-10 inches where the bypass valve flutters. I really need a valve that actuates at 3-5 inches of vacuum. All in all not a big issue, but noticeable at times.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
yes pauol I did take it off. But NO one wants it if they do call 33022199901. I sure a deal can be made

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave