C&C this weekend?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody heading out to the new location Saturday? I was thinking about heading out.

Is there a C&C in the Woodlands?

Andy

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New location has not been decided yet (for the Saturday Galleria C&C). Yes, there is a C&C in the Woodlands on Sunday also. I can get you more info Andy if you want it.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gang:

Just read the following on the C&C Facebook page:
"Here we go everyone! It is time once again for an a fantastic time full of amazing machines and incredible people! The Marq-E entertainment center has approved Houston Coffee & Cars and this Saturday the official debut of the Venom GT supercar will take place at the return of this amazing event,... thank you everyone for ...all your support! The cover comes off the Venom GT at 8 a.m. See you there!
See More"

Looks like its been moved to the Marq-E parking lot.

Richard

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Richard just got the updated info. Eric I'll shoot you a pm, are you and Mike going to the woodlands show?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant make it but would love to see Johns new very expensive super car, and super fast !! 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. Posts some pics.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cant make it but would love to see Johns new very expensive super car, and super fast !! 0-60 in less than 3 seconds. Posts some pics.

You mean the new Lotus? ;)

Mike I'll try to catch up with you on Sunday what time do you get out there?

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sunday morning at Market St is usually about 40 to 50 cars. Not the show we are used to in Uptown Park. It's still pretty good and put on by a club I'm a member of so I try to go every month.

Andy, I usually get there around 9:30. I'll probably bring the ACR.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike weather permitting I will definitely see you there, much closer for me from lake Conroe than the Houston show.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike weather permitting I will definitely see you there, much closer for me from lake Conroe than the Houston show.

Andy, are you still planning to attend the Houston C & C? We have 4-5 snakes heading in from the SE side. I and I'm sure others would like to see the new hood and paint job you're sporting :2tu:

Hope to see you there, Alan

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting you Eric and other Houston VCA Guys/Gals. I believe we also have another SSG (w/black stripes) coming in with us from Seabrook/SE.

I saw that SSG/black stripe car at Pappa's seafood on 45 and Bay Area two months ago. It will be good to meet ya'll also if we can find each other! :)

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the car cleaned up today so I will head on up in the morning. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I will shoot for 7:15. See you guys in the morning!

Andy Wheeler

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time today guys! Great meeting Eric & Shooter t1, awesome cars guys!

Mike see you tomorrow in the Woodlands.

Andy

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting you Eric and other Houston VCA Guys/Gals. I believe we also have another SSG (w/black stripes) coming in with us from Seabrook/SE.

Saw you pull in man but never got to say hi. The car was looking CLEAN!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It was good to meet you Andy. Your car is the best looking vert I have seen yet:2tu:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw you pull in man but never got to say hi. The car was looking CLEAN!

Thanks Andy, just now learning how to use my Adam's products. We had a great time on the SE caravan, even though the wifey got to drive....this time. I have to agree with shooter t1, you have the best looking vert I've ever seen, and the recent paint job took that up a few notches:2tu::2tu: All of your cars looked great, Eric and shooter included, sorry our timing was off and we didn't get the chance to meet you guys. I'm sure we'll catch-up at a future event.

After seeing your CF wheels expect a PM in the future. I think those were iForge, and I assume you're an iForge dealer? Certainly, don't want to be a copy-cat but those sure did look good on a red vert :headbang:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was good to meet you Andy. Your car is the best looking vert I have seen yet:2tu:

Thanks Man, and am actually a coupe guy like you, but decided I would pick up a vert to mod for the first time to see if I liked it. Car has been a lot of fun along with the owners.

Thanks Andy, just now learning how to use my Adam's products. We had a great time on the SE caravan, even though the wifey got to drive....this time. I have to agree with shooter t1, you have the best looking vert I've ever seen, and the recent paint job took that up a few notches:2tu::2tu: All of your cars looked great, Eric and shooter included, sorry our timing was off and we didn't get the chance to meet you guys. I'm sure we'll catch-up at a future event.

After seeing your CF wheels expect a PM in the future. I think those were iForge, and I assume you're an iForge dealer? Certainly, don't want to be a copy-cat but those sure did look good on a red vert :headbang:

I really appreciate both of your remarks. It's getting close to the way I want it on the exterior, then I need to slap a paxton on it.

Glad you liked the wheels, they are actually 360Forged Spec 5's with carbon fiber overlays on the centers. I am their inside Viper Sales Rep so just shoot me a PM whenever you want and I will get you or any other Houston folks for that matter a set at our group purchase or sponsor rate since I can shoot the car for our website.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some Hennessey dude, not anyone that came up from this site fortunately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper