Ready to buy!!!

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Big congratulations,,Look forward to seeing your new family member. Can't tell you how much it pleases me just to look at mine sitting in the garage.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride!!! Can't go wrong with a black 99 ACR! You will love it!:2tu:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start by saying thank you to all of you that have presented your Vipers to me for sale as I can imagine that it is not an easy thing to do with one of these cars.

I would also like to thank the members who gave me great advice to consider in my search, and a special thanks to Chuck Tator for going WAY out of his way to help someone he had never met or even talked to before.

Now the results of the search for MY Viper:
I am a proud owner of a 1999 GTS ACR Solid Blk/Blk with just under 20K miles.
It is bone stock with the exception of new tires, but does not even have tinted windows.

I bought it from Marv Rose in Fresno, Ca through consignment. I flew out there Wednesday night, and Marv picked me up from the hotel Thursday morning to go to his showroom. It was love at first sight, in excellent condition just as described. Completed the deal and enjoyed a few hours of shop talk with Marv, and was back at the airport and on my way home early afternoon. MY Viper was loaded in a trailer in Fresno, Ca this morning and should be home (DFW) by next weekend!

I will be becoming a member to this website shortly because it has been a good part of my Viper experience so far..

As for My Viper, I will post pictures as soon as it is home.. Needless to say.. I can't wait!
Tony:D
:tx:

Tony, Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to the VCA forum. I hope your transaction with Marv goes better than ours did!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent.

My ACR is/was for sale earlier this year but I wasn't very motivated. I kinda didn't even try and even turned down offers that I know are better than what I could get today. :crazy2:

I am ready to sell now.

01 Sapphire/Silver +-7100 miles. Details in PM.

You must be registered for see images

Please give me more details about your ACR! Thanks :2tu:

Nick

OP
OP
T

Ts99ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
I am super excited and can't wait for Friday night to get here (when my baby arrives)!

Is it just me or has this been the longest week EVER!!!!! And it is only Wednesday morning!?! :drul:

Anyway, my Viper is the last of the six on the hauler to be brought home. The kicker is I will be heading out of town on Saturday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. That means I will get her late Friday night, have a couple hours to give her some TLC, only to have to leave her for two days :crying:

My wife thinks this is funny..

I promise pictures are coming (not that y'all don't already know what a stock 1999 Black GTS ACR looks like)!

PS. Did I mention that I am very excited and can't wait?!? :spin:

Tony

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats tony,

and you are not crazy, longest week for sure

read up on snake bite if you haven't already

:tx: