Austin..........help

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

I made the mistake of showing the guys at work the picture of us, in the 7 car caravan heading into Houston C & C, and the ribbing hasn't stopped! You know.....looks like the man of the house was driving....that kind of stuff. Can your Photoshop skills bail me out? I was hoping the picture below could be altered into a right hand drive Viper?

Alan

Attachments

• _R8P9232.jpg
    _R8P9232.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 167

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh come.... Take it like a man......errrrrr...... OK, sorry. hehehe :lmao:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cant. Sorry. Whats wrong with having your wife drive? Those guys need to be more secure with their masculinity. Your wife looks like shes doing a nice job.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to come up with some funny comebacks for your ribbing friends. let me start.

"my wife is driving because i was wearing a long skirt that day and it kept getting caught in the pedals."

"my wife is driving because i allowed her to."

:lmao:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were not for my wife's salary, and willingness to share it, I would not have a Viper and Big-n-Italian can vouch for that. She can drive it anytime and anywhere she wants, and I a man enough to admit it. Sorry, got to go--she's calling me... :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were not for my wife's salary, and willingness to share it, I would not have a Viper and Big-n-Italian can vouch for that. She can drive it anytime and anywhere she wants, and I a man enough to admit it. Sorry, got to go--she's calling me... :D

slow down and stop running paul. wouldnt want you to trip over your skirt.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just tell tham that if she can handle you, then she can definately handle the power of a viper

or... tell them that under the steering wheel there is a kitchen sink and stove, she is actually making you breakfast

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

I made the mistake of showing the guys at work the picture of us, in the 7 car caravan heading into Houston C & C, and the ribbing hasn't stopped! You know.....looks like the man of the house was driving....that kind of stuff. Can your Photoshop skills bail me out? I was hoping the picture below could be altered into a right hand drive Viper?

Alan

I noticed that when I saw the pictures the other day but left it alone. Of course I am teaching my wife to drive my Viper also, so I will be in your position some day.... :)

OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cant. Sorry. Whats wrong with having your wife drive? Those guys need to be more secure with their masculinity. Your wife looks like shes doing a nice job.

Thanks anyway, just a thought. I don't have a problem with her driving it, I just need to be more selective as to which pictures I show the guys. She does a fine job driving it, I just wish it wasn't so hard to wrestle the keys out of her hands.

we need to come up with some funny comebacks for your ribbing friends. let me start.

"my wife is driving because i was wearing a long skirt that day and it kept getting caught in the pedals."

"my wife is driving because i allowed her to."

big-n-italian, thanks friend j/K I appreciate your help... but the first one wasn't much help :lmao:

If your wife wears the pants in your family, why not just admit it? :lmao:

Red Snake, I wear pants more often than her (literally and figuratively), no problems with masculinity, I even have a pink shirt to prove it. I was the one who informed her that I wanted to buy my dream car and asked if she wanted to fly out with me to test drive it.

Word to the wise........marry a shorter women who might find it difficult to reach the pedals. :D

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about saying something like,

"hey buddy don't be a hater just because my wife can drive better than you"

or

"hey, if want to do to me what she did to me, I'll let you drive it too...";)

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"What can I say, she knows how to drive a stick!" :drive:

Love the title of the thread :lmao:

OP
OP
S

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, hav'in as much fun with this as the ones doing the ribbing. I learned many years ago, that if you plan to dish it, you better be able to take it......no thin skin here. Anyway, it too much fun dish'in to quit now :D

Actually, I think its great she loves the beast as much as me........it's starting to look like we need two since we both prefer to sit on the left. :drive:

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is why we have two. I think we were a bad influence on Mike and Karin!

Richard

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ugly truth is - you lost your license to drive. Too many speeding tickets, right? So now the wife is showing you how to drive with restraint. :( :rolleyes: :lmao:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife drives the ACR all the time, even around a track. The RT is too loud, stinky and rough...

...fine by me!

A happy enthusiastic wife the the only way to multiply your toy collection & remain married

Or you could photoshop Stig helmets on you both....

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad the GF doesn't know how to drive a manual so she never even asks if she can drive. :D

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife doesn't know how to drive a standard, at least not yet. I'm scouting around for a good spot and I'm going to teach her in the Viper this winter. Nothing like learning to drive the beast on cold pavement and tires.