RE: VCA Membership Renewal

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
VCA membership will expire at the end of the year.:omg: We hope that everyone in our club has taken advantage of all the benefits that we have to offer.:headbang: We had 20 events this year, and 1 national VOI # 11 event. We had 1/5 of our club signing up to all of our events this year.:2tu: That is a HUGE!!! So we hope everyone had a great time and will sign up again to VCA. We have started planning some of our events for next year, you will not be disappointed.
VCA has made it easier for us to renew our membership. (Have your VCA # handy) If you go to www.viperclub.org/membership/ it will bring you to the renewal page. You will have to create a password for the first time you log in,:dunno: just click the button that says generate new password and follow the instructions. Once you get to your membership profile page you will be able to double check your profile information. You will also be able to update it throughout the year, change address, or email address and etc. After you double check your profile, you can pay right there with a credit card or send in a check. Whichever you prefer.
This year was very satisfying to see first time members come to multiple events throughout the year. We hope you renew your membership for next year. From all the officers and myself, we hope to see you next year!:2tu:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds good logged in, but take this is just for US members ?
do we international members go through our president for renewal as 2010 ?

V

Venomiss

sounds good logged in, but take this is just for US members ?
do we international members go through our president for renewal as 2010 ?

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership

Note that it is not the same password as you have here on the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.

International members still need to go through their local regions to join or renew.

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the forum, I became a VCA member on 24 Nov 2010, I still have not received anything from VCA in the way of a welcome packet, patches, etc. I sent an email to VCA about changing my screen name, I missed the information that my login was my screen name, too excited I guess. I have received no response on this either, is this "SOP" standard operating procedure for VCA or is my experience atypical? You guys on the forum are great, I've learned so much about my obsession over the last month, much to the dismay of my wife! I'm excited to learn more and get the chance to do sanctioned road driving here in Northern California and have the chance to meet some of you in person, Thanks. Jeff

V

Venomiss

I am new to the forum, I became a VCA member on 24 Nov 2010, I still have not received anything from VCA in the way of a welcome packet, patches, etc. I sent an email to VCA about changing my screen name, I missed the information that my login was my screen name, too excited I guess. I have received no response on this either, is this "SOP" standard operating procedure for VCA or is my experience atypical? You guys on the forum are great, I've learned so much about my obsession over the last month, much to the dismay of my wife! I'm excited to learn more and get the chance to do sanctioned road driving here in Northern California and have the chance to meet some of you in person, Thanks. Jeff

Send a PM to one of the moderators here for information on changing your screen name.
kcobean, lee00blacksilverGTS, or Viper Tony are the moderators.

You will not get anything in the mail until January sometime. Go to the top of the VCA new members section for information. There is a long thread with information you might need to know.
I don't know where you sent your email but you can call the VCA 800-677-4321 or email us [email protected] is the email address. I have not seen an email from you and wonder if you sent it elsewhere.;)

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the VCA home page for the email about my screen name. Thank-You for the info Ms. Venomiss. :)

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who renewed there membership. I just wanted to remind everyone else. We had over 90 people sign up to the club last year, which was awesome Thanks Rick

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I renewed a few weeks ago and went with the Venom membership this time. Will it be after the first of the year before it shows on my profile?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave