New Viper Facilty - High Performance

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Performance Viper Facilty

Fellow Viper Owners & Colleagues,

We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE are proud to announce that we are opening a New Facility in Sacramento, Ca. Our official opening date will be Febuary 1, 2011. However, we will actually be up and running in Mid-January after our new offices & rest rooms are finished so we can get in and set up shop ( Viper lifts & equipment ).

We will have in stock and ready to install our =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Viper high performance products for your convenience. Opening our New Facilty is designed to better serve and consult with you on your Viper's Performance needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly for appointments to start planning your Viper's upgrades, service needs & to get your winter project parts on order to ensure that you're ready for your Regional Spring Runs & Track Events. We are also planning several major events in early 2011 with our Nor Cal VCA Group and it would be our pleasure to support everyone as well with their Viper's performance upgrades & service needs on a local level.

If transportation is required or requested for your Snake, we have you covered with our door-to-door transport delivery service and for your traveling convenience our facility is located minutes away from Sacramento's International Airport.

Thanks to all for your support and we promise that " Quality is Always First " at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 unit #9
Developement Drive
Sacramento, Ca 95838
Garage Keeper Insured

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Toddy, I am sure this will be a new " Destination Spot," for many folks in Northern California and the West Coast. We have enjoyed working with you and adding your company to our select group of vendors with superior products for the Snake.

Look forward to having you post pictures of the new facility and glad things are going well.:2tu:

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Viper

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Toddy! Now Norcal Vipers will have a new place to hangout :2tu:

It's also on the way to and from ThunderHill Raceway.

Best of luck Buddy!

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BP,

Thanks for your kind words & business encouragement. You & the crew at Woodhouse Motorsports are the Real Deal & A Class Act! When you get out this way let me know and I will have my parts manager pick you up at the airport, in her Viper of course.

Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Toddy! Now Norcal Vipers will have a new place to hangout :2tu:

It's also on the way to and from ThunderHill Raceway.

Best of luck Buddy!

Thanks San Fran Viper,

That's exactly what I hope BAD BOYZZ GARAGE will be for the Nor Cal Viper Nation, a local garage not far from home where all feel comfortable to visit & confident to leave their Viper's for some performance upgrades and standard service needs BAD BOYZZ style!

And yes, on your way to Thunderhill stop on by and we'll put your Viper on our inspection rack so we can make sure you're all good for that Track Day & update those fluids with the good stuff, Mobil 1, Amsoil, Motul & of course Factory Dodge. Which ever flavor meets your satisfaction. :usa:

Much appreciation,
Toddy

Cool!!

When is the first BBQ@BBG event going to happen :2tu:

Cheers,
George

George,

Wow that's a tung twister, but let me give it a shot. I would say sooner the better, March or April for sure! I want to make the BAD BOYZZ GIRLZZ avalaliable for photo opps for all us old dudes, good meat for the BBQ Pit, some good refreshments and comfortable seating for the wives & maybe a live photo shoot for BAD BOYZZ GARAGE's next magazine ad.

Now if we can get 30 to 40 cars ( Viper's, Ford GT's, ZR-1's & Ferrari's ) to show up, it should make for a good BBQ at BBG with some great friends & family.

I will reserve a nice spot up front for your Viper Coupe George!

Thanks,
Toddy

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is she a mechanic or an accessory? You got a part number for those?:eater:

Great questions Nevada,

Our BAD BOYZZ GIRL - Natasha is definetly part of our marketing department and does a great job presenting our product line, wouldn't you agree? She was raised around drag boats & sprint cars and actually knows her stuff. She is one kool **** lady and I do have a good part number for you.

Part number:
" SPORTSMAN DUAL DISC LIGHT WEIGHT RACE CLUTCH / FLYWHEEL ASSEMBLY - G4 VIPER "

Avaliable upgrades for your Generation 4 - 3 - 2 Dodge Vipers. :usa:

I never imagined I would be doing a Pin-Up Girlz Bio. Well I guess there's a first time for everything.

Thanks,
Toddy

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd this is really something we need. I really like all the things we did on my car and how careful you were to make things exact. I am looking forward to this years Summit Bracket Racing Season with my new parts.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great! Congratulations on the new "digs." Hope you exceed your business expectations!:2tu:

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd this is really something we need. I really like all the things we did on my car and how careful you were to make things exact. I am looking forward to this years Summit Bracket Racing Season with my new parts.

Chris,

I'm really pleased with the way we have your Viper set up. From my perspective I figured you wouldn't accept anything but top notch. :usa:

You should be pretty solid for this years Summit Season with your Ported Intake, Dual Disc Clutch / Flywheel and that Bullet Proof OS Giken Diff out back ( E.T. Baby ). Count me in on the Pit Crew.

I know you have alot of time invested on the Strip testing Drag Tires, so best of luck with your new set " Off the Line " this season. Anything you need, you got it & thanks for your support Dude!

Toddy

That's great! Congratulations on the new "digs." Hope you exceed your business expectations!:2tu:

Vipuronr,

Thanks for the support from the East Coast! My goal is simple, to give the Viper Nation quality parts & service.

Toddy

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New Performance Viper Facilty

Toddy,

I guess it's time to get on you calender for January to get the 1.7 roller rockers installed.

Glen
If your not the lead dog the view never changes.
Fellow Viper Owners & Colleagues,

We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE are proud to announce that we are opening a New Facility in Sacramento, Ca. Our official opening date will be Febuary 1, 2011. However, we will actually be up and running in Mid-January after our new offices & rest rooms are finished so we can get in and set up shop ( Viper lifts & equipment ).

We will have in stock and ready to install our =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Viper high performance products for your convenience. Opening our New Facilty is designed to better serve and consult with you on your Viper's Performance needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly for appointments to start planning your Viper's upgrades, service needs & to get your winter project parts on order to ensure that you're ready for your Regional Spring Runs & Track Events. We are also planning several major events in early 2011 with our Nor Cal VCA Group and it would be our pleasure to support everyone as well with their Viper's performance upgrades & service needs on a local level.

If transportation is required or requested for your Snake, we have you covered with our door-to-door transport delivery service and for your traveling convenience our facility is located minutes away from Sacramento's International Airport.

Thanks to all for your support and we promise that " Quality is Always First " at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 unit #9
Developement Drive
Sacramento, Ca 95838
Garage Keeper Insured

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New Performance Viper Facilty

Toddy,

I guess it's time to get on you calender for January to get the 1.7 roller rockers installed.

No problem Big Dog,

I'll also make sure that your new hardened pushrods come machined with a 220 degree ball radius on the rocker arm side. Your Viper's valve train will definetly benefit from the stability of the shaft mounted rocker arms in combination with the 5 cylinder solid one piece Viper stand & of course the extra valve lift. This along with your 5 to 1 merge headers, light flywheel & lower rear gear should make for quite the runner.

You'll be set with the right bolt on components for now, so when your ready to step up to the Big Valve Ported Heads & that Nasty Camshaft we'll be in good shape for sure.

Looking forward to working on your Snake Glen & thanks for your support!
Toddy

Last edited:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bad Boyzz - Isn't that clutch you are selling the RSI Clutch? I only ask b/c I thought they were the exclusive distributor of that one.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely not! Our Clutches are designed to our specifications period, not any others. CEL issues along with performance drivability benefits are what seperate our products from other distributors.

Our latested editon =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Gen 4 Sportsman Light Weight Dual Disc Race Clutch / Flywheel is one of our many programs that we have been extensively testing & developing since ACRX went racing. We are currently running this new clutch in specific vehicles & feel confident this program will be a better product for the Gen 4 - Gen 3 - Gen 2 Vipers than the clutch that your referring to.

The New " SFI Certified " Sportsman Program is avaliable for the Street, Strip & Road Racing applications and is 100% made in the USA utilizing the highest grades of materials :usa:. Our clutch pack has been run extensively at the 1/4 mile Strip, Road Race facilities in California - Nevada and daily driven for extreme & real world testing. We have a great ongoing relationship with this particular major clutch manufacturer & have jointly developed Viper Systems since 2006'. We have developed through many hours of R&D the Gen 4 Viper System that does not create a CEL issue while delivering extreme performance benefits all on the stock OEM controller ( Green Performance ). We will post our advertisement ad soon with photos of system ( Flywheel is on X-MAS Ads ). Our systems are in stock & ready to ship!

Thanks for your good question & when making a clutch upgrade decision take into consideration all factors in performance, drivability, pedal feel, SFI certification and no CEL.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

Last edited:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So to clarify, what is the difference between your clutch and the RPS clutch assembly which is exclusively licensed to RSI? As one of the first users of the Gen II prototype (including helping RPS figure out how to make ti work with a gen2 flywheel), it would be helpful for me as well as the rest of the viper community for you to differentiate your product from what was, until recently, perceived as a something that could only be purchased through another vendor.

Choices can be good. I'm sure we'd all like to know the difference between your RPS clutch and the RSI licenses RPS clutch.

Are there any differences? Other than the 'marketing speak' below which doesn't really say anything? :dunno:

Joseph

Absolutely not! Our Clutches are designed to our specifications period, not any others. CEL issues along with performance drivability benefits are what seperate our products from other distributors.

Our latested editon =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Gen 4 Sportsman Light Weight Dual Disc Race Clutch / Flywheel is one of our many programs that we have been extensively testing & developing since ACRX went racing. We are currently running this new clutch in specific vehicles & feel confident this program will be a better product for the Gen 4 - Gen 3 - Gen 2 Vipers than the clutch that your referring to.

The New " SFI Certified " Sportsman Program is avaliable for the Street, Strip & Road Racing applications and is 100% made in the USA utilizing the highest grades of materials :usa:. Our clutch pack has been run extensively at the 1/4 mile Strip, Road Race facilities in California - Nevada and daily driven for extreme & real world testing. We have a great ongoing relationship with this particular major clutch manufacturer & have jointly developed Viper Systems since 2006'. We have developed through many hours of R&D the Gen 4 Viper System that does not create a CEL issue while delivering extreme performance benefits all on the stock OEM controller ( Green Performance ). We will post our advertisement ad soon with photos of system ( Flywheel is on X-MAS Ads ). Our systems are in stock & ready to ship!

Thanks for your good question & when making a clutch upgrade decision take into consideration all factors in performance, drivability, pedal feel, SFI certification and no CEL.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph,

Sorry if you did not understand my reply. Our New =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Gen 4 Sportsman Clutch " is not " an RPS product, which makes everything completely different from pressure plate to clutch design & materials used.

I to am extremely familiar & have been heavily involved with the RPS clutch program as well. We are no longer involved with that program do to an inherent design issue that we feel needed to be addressed and could not, since based on a chevy system. We were the first company to find out the clutches limitations and having the ability to lay down the power is not the only desired quality in a performance clutch. I will say RPS is a fine company that comes from the Asian Import market and makes a good product, however we decided to continue with our SFI certified tested and proven design from a manufacturer the made it's bones in NHRA Drag Racing, Sprint Car and Road Racing venues. We prefer working with these guys because of their hands on partnership approach with my company and there years of learned experience and dedication to absolute quality. We're also proud to have spear headed this Gen 4 Sportsman Clutch program from day one and as stated earlier we have been running this particular clutch pack since 2006'.

We are just like other companies in the industry that work directly with many manufactures and when a product can not be ultimatley perfected to meet our Viper specific standards we may choose to part ways with all do respect.

Hope this clarifies your RPS clutch questions since we have evolved our clutch program to better fit the Viper's driving characteristics some time ago. If you would like to inquire about our clutch please feel free to. I would prefer to keep our required manufacturing specs inhouse, but can tell you that our systems are plug & play! As said before I will post and ad with all the good stuff specs that everyone needs for application & purchasing consideration ( Trq ratings, materials used, fitments, install heights, clearances, ect. ).

P.S. We have some new products under full developement coming soon to the market that will make your clutch servicing a 100% USA performance upgrade :usa: not a made in China product. This will be for the budget minded Viper Gen 3 - Gen 2 owners.

Thanks for your input,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update,

We are installing our new Benpack lift this morning with it's auto hydraulic / pneumatic slide jack. We chose the 4 post lift because of Viper's unique side exhaust and this style allows us full access to the rockers. Very stable system & makes for a secure platform when servicing the Viper's transmission.

We should be open & ready to service your performance upgrades (wrench) by next week. Agian I want to personally thank the Viper Nation for their support.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Developement Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, Ca 95838

[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bendpack Lift / Rolling Jack installed and I'm moving over the tool boxes by weeks end. We will be open for business next week, so Viper owner's please feel free to contact us directly for your Viper's high performance upgrades & serivce needs!

Pneumatic Rolling Jack / Low Profile for your Viper's service needs.

Hey Todd I really the the electrical conduit on the wall.

Hey Canyon, thanks for driving in from Napa & laying down the conduit. Great work on my shops electrical upgrades. I owe you big time, so bring your Bracket Racer over anytime & the labors on me!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Members, here is an update on our new operation:

I would like to extend an invitation to the Viper Nation to consider my company BAD BOYZZ GARAGE for that next set of headers & high flow exhaust, performance lightweight clutch upgrades and our Viper race port cylinder head / intake packages.

We have just acquired our Chrysler Corporation DRB 111 Diagnostic Scan Tool. All current factory updates have been uploaded to better support & service Viper's inhouse.

Thanks for your consideration and please feel free to contact us & our distributors directly for your high performance upgrades.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Development Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

Last edited: