Direct Lift & Rotary Revolution Lift

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We seem to have one of these threads pop up every other month or so. I have yet to see anyone that was really disappointed with their lift. The 4 post lifts all seem to use a common design and many are re-branded with only a few actual manufacturers. I have the Dannmar and it's one of the least expensive. The only differences I see in some of the more expensive lifts are the pneumatic releases instead of the basic mechanical releases and diamond plate ramps and runways vs sand paint finish like I have. Seems like they all function pretty well for the most part.

One question I have is for the guys that set jackstands and lower the runways... Doesn't that cause huge weight shifts to and from the corners... seems a bit risky. I'm looking for low profile scissor jacks that I can operate with my impact gun.

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not only the standard size jackstand, but also the ones that are 5- 6 foot.

Jacked up many a cars from the front and back and have never had a problem on my Backyard Buddy. I prefer and use the 5-6 footers mostly because I can remove the wheels and work on it eye level.

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to kick a dead horse in the head and be a PITA, but recently I have been enlightened to a few things. Does anybody have any experience with a BendPak HD9-XW or BendPaks in general? I had previously discounted the Bendpak in my search due to having to need a compressor for releasing the safety locks, but I am taking a harder look at it now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave