Cars & Coffee 01/08/11

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A belated Merry Christmas to you.

Thanks for the post. Choices, choices. That's NASA race day at PIR. Nathaniel crew chiefs for one of the Vettes and I'd hoped to get the race Viper on track that day, but I'll probably wait until February or March. Christine already has the 8th planned as a day to spend with the kids. What better way to start the day than by all cruising out to a Cars & Coffee. I'll let you know.

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dale,

I hope your Christmas was a happy one! I would love to see you out there. There are soooo many nice cars that show up. Saw my first Saleen S7 last time.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Too bad I missed this one today....could have driven up there today with the black Gen 1 RT/10 that I sold (but hasn't been picked up yet). But, in about a week, I'll be getting the twin sister to yours...the '02 yellow RT/10 that I just picked up. Let's meet up at Barrett Jackson on the 22nd! :drive:

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be at Barrett Jackson on the 22nd, however, I'm not going with the Viper Club. My buddy has a contact at Ford and gets us all access passes. I had to leave early last year and my brother-in-law and my buddy ended up on stage with Carl Edwards when they were auctioning off a the Daytona Pace Car Mustang. I didn't believe them until I saw it on YouTube!

When you get yours, let me know. We should get them together. I'm having surgery on my right elbow on the 20th of January to take care of some tennis elbow problems I've been having for years. Doubt I'll be driving for at least a month after the surgery.

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
picture.php

picture.php

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Hope your surgery goes well. I play tennis too but it's usually my legs that hurt from chasing the balls that always go by me!

Delivery of my machine is delayed due to Barrett Jackson, etc. Won't even have a delivery date until next Monday. Oh well!

I should be at Barrett Jackson on the 22nd, however, I'm not going with the Viper Club. My buddy has a contact at Ford and gets us all access passes. I had to leave early last year and my brother-in-law and my buddy ended up on stage with Carl Edwards when they were auctioning off a the Daytona Pace Car Mustang. I didn't believe them until I saw it on YouTube!

When you get yours, let me know. We should get them together. I'm having surgery on my right elbow on the 20th of January to take care of some tennis elbow problems I've been having for years. Doubt I'll be driving for at least a month after the surgery.

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of awesome cars. Tucson has a Cars n Coffee thing too but we've never gone. Maybe we can try next month, I will plan my shopping trip that day as well. :D

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. . . I'm having surgery on my right elbow on the 20th of January to take care of some tennis elbow problems I've been having for years. . .

That's good to hear, Mike. Maybe you'll be able to shift that Mohave rattler colored Viper of yours a little quicker and keep up with me. :drive:

Good luck with the surgery. Our prayers are with you.

~Dale

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets