Passport Transport

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give the guys at Passport Transpot :2tu: for outstanding service on transporting my viper along with my old school truck from OH to MA last month. Price was very reasonable and the attension to details was excellent. Thanks. ;)

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Am trying to arrange transport from GA to AZ, and was wondering if these guys gave a VCA discount?

Thanks!

Andrew

OP
OP
V

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,

No specific discount was mentioned during my call with them, but as soon as I mention transporting a Viper, they couldn't stop talking about it. What I am most impressed with them was the fact that they work around my schedule not only on picking up and delivery, but also with the fact that I was making all my arrangements with them (with no money down until pick up)while I was traveling all over the places. I made my first call to them while in Mumbai airport and by the time I landed in Amsterdam I had a voice mail confirmation of the exact arrangement that I was looking for. Again, service was execellent.

The driver who came to pick up the cars was very professional. He had 3 cars in there (a mint 60s vette, a new porsche, a 50s mercury choptop hot rod). Without me asking, he unloaded them all on my street and put my cars all the way in so that he would not have to touch them again until final destination. He even offer me to drive my own car onto the truck, which I didn't because it was tight there and I have no ideal how the hack can these guys get in and out of the cars while the are loaded in the truck. Anyhow, service was great and price was very reasonable. I highly recommend them. Call JB and he will take care of you.

V

Venomiss

Passport will be the carrier for VOI12 and the National Secretary Bobby will be setting this up for all VCA members.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I will be setting up a Thread for Passport this weekend! They have stepped up to the plate once again for the VCA!

Please stay tuned!

Bobby