Hello from a Viper ******/need help and info for car in Califorina

USMARSHALVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

Let me introduce myself.I have loved the viper since I first saw it and now am in the position to get one :)I have a 1973 Nova and 1974 Pontiac Ventura hatchback that are awaiting a new family member.

I have got the opportunity and permission from the wife to at least make a offer on a 1995 viper located in California.I was hoping that someone might have some info,or have looked at this car in the past.
There is a car fax on the car that shows that's its good to go from what i can tell with no salvage or title issues and 3 owners?

Below is the link from auto trader.

Cars for Sale: 1995 Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster in Reseda, CA 91335: Convertible Details - 283459843 - AutoTrader.com

Any help would be great and I can not wait to be a part of the viper community one day .Thanks and God Bless.:usa: Craig in Kentucky

V

Venomiss

Hello All,

Let me introduce myself.I have loved the viper since I first saw it and now am in the position to get one :)I have a 1973 Nova and 1974 Pontiac Ventura hatchback that are awaiting a new family member.

I have got the opportunity and permission from the wife to at least make a offer on a 1995 viper located in California.I was hoping that someone might have some info,or have looked at this car in the past.
There is a car fax on the car that shows that's its good to go from what i can tell with no salvage or title issues and 3 owners?

Below is the link from auto trader.

Cars for Sale: 1995 Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster in Reseda, CA 91335: Convertible Details - 283459843 - AutoTrader.com

Any help would be great and I can not wait to be a part of the viper community one day .Thanks and God Bless.:usa: Craig in Kentucky
If you can swing the extra try and get a Gen 2 with windows and extras you might like to have.
Try and contact someone from this region and ask about that Viper:
SoCal Viper

You also might try a local region close to you in looking for a viper. No shipping cost, possibly meet the owner, and get the history of the car. Also have some viper tech look it over on a lift if you can afford it. Might save you big $$ in the future.
Have a dealership run the Viper for history they have on record for it for service.
Good luck with your search-yellow is the fastest color in case you didn't know....:D

OP
OP
U

USMARSHALVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help and information guys :).

I am willing to pay for someone local to check the car out for me.

I sent a email to the Southern Cal Viper club and I hope they can help me out or lead me in the right direction.

I have a shipper ready to go :)

A buddy pass so I can fly out and make payment:)

I also have Grundy Insurance on stanby to add to my policy
buy the way check out Grundy for your viper.Very good price and no hagle total loss fee up front:)

Kentucky Craig :usa:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help and information guys :).

I am willing to pay for someone local to check the car out for me.

DC Performance is one of the most respected Viper shops in the country, and they are less than 20 miles from the seller. If the seller is willing to take it there and get it checked out, you would know exactly what you are considering buying.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DC Performance is one of the most respected Viper shops in the country, and they are less than 20 miles from the seller. If the seller is willing to take it there and get it checked out, you would know exactly what you are considering buying.

BEST ADVICE HERE is above....phone Dan at 310 841 6996 in LA. he PROBABLY knows the car.

PS that fax product you mentioned is basically worthless if its has NO info to report. You can believe its incident reports, but 'no report' means NO INFO... it does NOT mean it is clean or incident-free. At All. Numerous cases of uselessness have been revealed in these pages.

GOOD LUCK.... and before you drive trans-con in a Gen 1, talk with someone who has done it, and be 100% certain you have fresh, flexible tires.

OP
OP
U

USMARSHALVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Advice and thanks to all Women and Men that have helped so far:)

I called and spoke to Dan today :).

I have 2 make plans and hope Dan and his team can look at the car on a Saturday? My wife can not take leave with her new job.

I also have to hope the dealer will let me take the car for a couple of hours to get checked out.They did say it was ok for someone to check it out on the lot.We will see

I will keep dreaming and praying.

This is worse then planning a wedding and a funeral :crazy2:

Kentucky Craig

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth