Pirelli PZero

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one Pirelli PZero Rosso tire - 335 / 30 ZR18 102Y - Brand new. Never been mounted. 2001 mfg date.

Not sure what a fair asking price would be? :dunno:

Any suggestions?

Dan

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a new set of PZero's on my RT and soon ditched them, they were dreadful

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most fair price is what someone is willing to pay, and you see a few votes for $0. Frankly, I keep a set of XGTZs with excellent tread on a spare set of rims simply to get the car inspected. The Kumhos that are normally on the car often have a tread wear bar touching because they don't start with much...

There might be someone that needs a spare or just got a flat and wants to match sides again. Post in the classifieds for best offer, or sell on eBay.

OP
OP
R

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, guys!

The previous owner gave it to me when I purchased the car. Thought I had something when I first looked up how much they cost. Then learned about old tires. Just my luck!!:rolleyes:

If anyone on here can actually use it, I'd be happy to give it to them for $5 (to cover my gas to UPS & back) plus the cost of shipping - beats sitting in my garage doing nothing. If anyone is interested, send me a PM....

Thanks again!

Dan

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent

Thank you

Thanks for the info, guys!

The previous owner gave it to me when I purchased the car. Thought I had something when I first looked up how much they cost. Then learned about old tires. Just my luck!!:rolleyes:

If anyone on here can actually use it, I'd be happy to give it to them for $5 (to cover my gas to UPS & back) plus the cost of shipping - beats sitting in my garage doing nothing. If anyone is interested, send me a PM....

Thanks again!

Dan

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Thank you very much for the fast shipping on the tire. Please let me know when you get the $.

For something as "worthless" as this old tire, Dan went out of his way and shipped it right away to me. This is someone who who does not mess around.:D

Now to get a piece of glass cut and make this into a table. Also need to decide if I want to mount it on a rim first. Anyone have a rear 18" they want to part with cheap....PM if you do.

Thanks again Dan!

OP
OP
R

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dan,

Thank you very much for the fast shipping on the tire. Please let me know when you get the $.

For something as "worthless" as this old tire, Dan went out of his way and shipped it right away to me. This is someone who who does not mess around.:D

Now to get a piece of glass cut and make this into a table. Also need to decide if I want to mount it on a rim first. Anyone have a rear 18" they want to part with cheap....PM if you do.

Thanks again Dan!

You're quite welcome, Jerome!

$$ arrived today - Thank you for the bonus! Funny thing is, UPS tacked on an extra $8 since it was a tire and a dollar something for a fuel surcharge. Ended up costing me like a buck and a half outta my pocket over what we agreed on. Just chalked it up to the 'life experience' column. If ya do the right things for the right reasons....

Something to be said about Karma!:)

Good luck on the table - and send me a pic whenever you get it finished. What a cool idea......:2tu:

Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper