Interior parts needed

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have any of these 3 parts let me know. Attahced is a pic were I circled the parts in red. This picture is of a 96, but I need them for a 98 GTS.

1) Radio Bezel

2) Trim around driver side door handle

3) triandle trim that goes around drivers side door handle

You must be registered for see images attach

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check PartsRack or x2Builders or Paul Schaff or Viper club parts or other site sponsors here. I wouldn't think those parts would be too hard to come by.

OP
OP
S

Slowsupratt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've check with Paul and he doesn't have them. I e-mailed PartsRack but haven't heard back.

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check PartsRack or x2Builders or Paul Schaff or Viper club parts or other site sponsors here. I wouldn't think those parts would be too hard to come by.

Actually, they can be. You'll find a lot of the salvage guys won't sell those parts off the car because the door panel, or door as a whole, can be sold for more money as a complete part. I'm actually in the market for those same parts, only because the ones I have are looking a little "old." Had checked around last year and no luck. Haven't tried recently though.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try to find them elsewhere however if you can't I will reluctantly consider selling my door handle pieces, I did a 2002 door handle conversion and have the original door pieces of my 97, i do like keeping all my original parts to my car even if they are not needed so I am on the fence in selling them, btw way do you need to replace them?