Thread: XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VCA Member
    Indiana / Kentucky

Default XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

Hello:

I have bought a few items from Mike at XVipers over the past year or so and am having a very difficult time getting him to respond to e-mails and phone calls. Does anyone know of a sure fire way to get in contact with him ?!

Viper Owner

Default Re: XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

I have been on this forum for a couple years and I for the life of me cannot figure out why there is not a front page posting to not buy from him.

I hate to tell you but your money is gone. A search for xvipers or his name will reveal that he has taken people for thousands and not delivered product.

Enthusiast

I hope you have gotten what you paid for and just need him for tech advice or something. In my kinder-gentler 2011 self, I'll just say Nouri is not known for being easily accessible once he has your money. In my 2010 "honest" self, combine the words "crook", "thief", "POS" in a sentence and thats my feelings on Nouri.

Quote Originally Posted by KNG SNKE View Post
    I have been on this forum for a couple years and I for the life of me cannot figure out why there is not a front page posting to not buy from him.
    Thats a good idea! Not like the asterik Hennessey rule, but an actual posting with all the threads about Nouri and a warning to not buy from him. He's a crook. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by V10SpeedLuvr; 01-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Viper Owner

If you aren't waiting for parts you already paid for, consider yourself lucky to be unable to contact him.

Enthusiast

oh, oh. here we go again.

Viper Owner

Never gets old.

Viper Owner

at this point im starting to laugh at people who get jerked by this guy....sad, very sad

dont people listen or read here ?

VCA Member
    Indiana / Kentucky

Unfortunately, he has a significant amount of my money. In all the years that I have been a part of the Viper community, I have never met anyone whose word was not pretty much golden. I am wondering if someone out there might be a personal friend of his and could thus help me out...

Viper Owner

he is trash and always will be.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by RAY S View Post
    Unfortunately, he has a significant amount of my money. In all the years that I have been a part of the Viper community, I have never met anyone whose word was not pretty much golden. I am wondering if someone out there might be a personal friend of his and could thus help me out...
    There used to be someone on this site that defended XVipers. I can't recall the user name but here's a search list of threads regarding Xvipers. There might be someone in one of those threads that may help. http://forums.viperclub.org/search.php?searchid=1268091

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    There used to be someone on this site that defended XVipers. I can't recall the user name but here's a search list of threads regarding Xvipers.
    Wasn't it TreeSnake? I may be wrong, but I think at some point even he said he was giving up on defending Nouri.

Viper Owner

Lightbulb Re: XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

And you wonder why it's called XVIPERS .
    I dealt with X2builders , no problem

Viper Owner

If this guy is as bad as people say he is how come he has not been put in jail or been taken to court for his actions? Surely a visit by some of the boys could put things straight

Enthusiast

I would never buy from this guy but I really don't understand how xvipers on ebay has positive feedback. Now it has been a while since I looked him up there so maybe that's changed too.

VCA Member
    South Florida

Date: 1/9/2011 Filed Documents
    (Click above to view filed documents that are available.) Business Name History
    NameName Typewww.xvipers.com LegalFictitious Registration - Domestic - Information
    Charter Number:X00824363Status:Fictitious Active Entity Creation Date:6/19/2007Expiration Date: 06/19/2012Owners
    Name:omar nouriAddress:1971 fritsch ln
    owensville MO 65066

[IMG]aolemb://95777DF1-2AF6-40AA-8BBF-5CEEF8A199FB/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    2014 Blk SRT Viper TA; old Vper: Q: 11.4 sec. st mi: 174; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 in st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Lightning:Q:12.89/105.48. Best Quarter mile result ( Top Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bobpantax View Post
    Date: 1/9/2011 Filed Documents
    (Click above to view filed documents that are available.) Business Name History
    NameName Typewww.xvipers.com LegalFictitious Registration - Domestic - Information
    Charter Number:X00824363Status:Fictitious Active Entity Creation Date:6/19/2007Expiration Date: 06/19/2012Owners
    Name:omar nouriAddress:1971 fritsch ln
    owensville MO 65066

[IMG]aolemb://95777DF1-2AF6-40AA-8BBF-5CEEF8A199FB/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]
    Bob, what does all that stuff mean?

VCA Member
    South Florida

It means that there is no real company with that name. He is using a fictitious name for some reason. I would suggest that based on the number of people posting about sending money and not getting the parts ordered that a call to the local ( Saint Lois, Missouri) FBI office might be in order. Soliciting customers over the net and the telephone in interstate commerce without sending the parts could be wire fraud under Title 18 of the United States Code. If it is wire fraud, moving the proceeds from same in any manner would be money laundering under Section 1956 of Title 18. Perhaps Mr. Nouri (whether his name is Omar or Michael See Fictitious Name filing above), needs a wake up call from an FBI Agent.

FBI St. Louis
    2222 Market Street
    St. Louis, MO 63103
    Phone: (314) 589-2500
    Fax: (314) 589-2636
    E-mail:stlouis@ic.fbi.gov
    2014 Blk SRT Viper TA; old Vper: Q: 11.4 sec. st mi: 174; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 in st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Lightning:Q:12.89/105.48. Best Quarter mile result ( Top Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

Viper Owner

His website does'nt have an address. Anyone know where the xvipers store is actually located and been there? He markets stuff for other exotics, his rep this bad everywhere? Sounds like we need a sticky with a red flag warning about this guy.

VCA Member
    South Florida

Read my post more closely. There is an address for Omar Nouri contained in it.

Quote Originally Posted by intense5.5 View Post
    His website does'nt have an address. Anyone know where the xvipers store is actually located and been there? He markets stuff for other exotics, his rep this bad everywhere? Sounds like we need a sticky with a red flag warning about this guy.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by vancouver-gts View Post
    And you wonder why it's called XVIPERS .
    I dealt with X2builders , no problem
    I have also dealt with X2builders with no problem. Hope nobody gets them confused by mistake. I almost did when I first read the post.

Viper Owner

I would also contact godaddy.com. They host his website.

Viper Owner

Contact the guy in the post below, seems like he already had something going on with FBI...

http://forums.viperclub.org/2860341-post33.html

Viper Owner

He's on Face Book, maybe you can friend him on Face Book and get in touch with him there?

Viper Owner

^^^ That's a creepy thought

Mike... Me-n-u buddies...?

Enthusiast

The guy has been a sore on the Viper community for a long time now. Hope you get some of your money back.

VCA Member
    South Florida

Hi Tony. I do not think that any of the Michael or Omar Nouri entries on Facebook are the person at issue here. Do you see some indication of that?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    He's on Face Book, maybe you can friend him on Face Book and get in touch with him there?

Geez I just read through all this stuff, what a piece os $hit this guy is! Someone needs to roll that fat back tire on our Vipers over this asshats face!

VCA Member
    Northern California

A number of people have dealt with the Owensville PD

The state prosecutor, last time I talked to her, has turned over all the files to the FBI.

The FBI has been on th ecase for a while, what their status is, is unknown which is not bad as they are usually closed lipped until they actually press charges.

I had an issue with X VIpers where he had approx $80K + worth of my stuff in his warehouse and was not answering calls or shipping my own product to my customers, occasionally I would receive a call from someone who had bought or in one case been given thousands of dollars worth of my stuff, and the person had some install questions or had not been shipped fasteners etc.

I found that the best way to contact him (after phoning hundreds of times and not having the calls answered) was to use a phone # cloaking service, and VIola, new number and the phone got answered first ring, a very surprised michael (Omar) Nouri quickly found reason to get off the phone, the cat had caught fire or something like that, and .... back to not answering the phone again.

One piece of good news is that after months, literally, between myself and Chris Marshal, I was able to get Michael to cough up approx $48K worth of my parts and deliver them to the VPA's warehouse and I donated those parts to the VCA/VPA, many of which made their way to various Christmas parties around the country for for raffles with the proceeds going to the various regional clubs,

I am still out a significant amount and I still every once and a while get a text response that the check is in the mail or that I will get the rest of my stuff back, but I am not holding my breath.

Viper Owner

I dealt with him (Omar? now that's funny) when I first got my car but now I always call or email Don Scharf Auto. I was dealing with Paul but Ryan Hayden is over his internet sales. Ryan treats his customers very well, ships that day and if there is a problem ships out the replacement immediately. Ryan's email is dsa_ryan@hotmail.com and phone number is 800-338-4002. Only thing is I think he mainly deals in Gen 3's.

Anyway that's my experience. Good luck.

Viper Owner

how did this guy get this far without a broken leg or worse ?

for those that dont know how to spoof a phone number. SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording | Prank Calls is the easiest way and its cheap. if you have a droid or iphone, there are plenty of apps to do it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast