XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did this guy get this far without a broken leg or worse ?

for those that dont know how to spoof a phone number. SpoofCard - Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing & Call Recording | Prank Calls is the easiest way and its cheap. if you have a droid or iphone, there are plenty of apps to do it.

I used a similar thing, I forget what it was called phone cloaker or something like that, I think a couple of Romulans set it up, LOL

As for leg breaking, I did talk to a guy that was owed thousands of dollars worth of stuff and after 6 months of waiting he made the call and said "my stuff gets here tomorrow or my friend ***** the Leg Breaker shows up and ...", I guess it worked the guy got some of his stuff, and some of my stuff (without my permission) to make up for what X didn't have to ship him. :nono:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dealt with him last year as he had a Henn..y rear spoiler and some extra diffuser blades in stock, but after a few months of delays I found that phoning him from a private # worked for me, and when I told him not to bother with shipping anymore because me and my Karate friends would be in the area to pick them up in a few days, he called me back with a confirmed Purolator delivery # and I got almost all of the parts orderd. Once I got my parts he called me a few times to make sure they were received in good condition and also to congratulate me on such a nice engraved fuel cap I have on the pic of my car.
So, now he's a nice guy and shame on all you guys as none of you ever said a word about my beautiful Gas cap cover!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
RAY S

RAY S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any luck yet?
I sent a letter to Mike last week and he called me today. He informed me that he wants to work things out and that he may have a couple of items to trade with me. He further stated that he will be contacting me soon to discuss the specifics. Thanks for your interest and concern. I hope the matter is behind me soon.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a letter to Mike last week and he called me today. He informed me that he wants to work things out and that he may have a couple of items to trade with me. He further stated that he will be contacting me soon to discuss the specifics. Thanks for your interest and concern. I hope the matter is behind me soon.

Keep us updated so we can see how long that phone call takes.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

And then his dog caught fire and fell down a rat-hole, and he had to go chase him.
Your money was in his pocket, and got burned up.

Work Things Out? SCAMMER R-E-F-U-N-D:

R-EJECT
E-VERY
F-OOL
U-NTIL
N-EAR
D-EATH

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sounds like he is just buying time and blowing snow up your ****. he should have had the specifics when he called and i personally hate it when someone wants to do trading. trading to me usually means someone is going to get screwed and the person inquiring about trading has little money. i wish you luck and hope he doesnt offer to trade you for a collection of Pokemon cards.

Last edited:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, unreal that there is still even one person out there, that will deal with this guy

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing that, especially in this economy, one can still be in business with customer service like this. Simply amazing.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im amazed nobody has beaten this guy. i hope its happened but we have not heard about it

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im amazed nobody has beaten this guy. i hope its happened but we have not heard about it

I'm betting that most Viper owners wouldn't care to risk an assault and battery arrest. This ain't a Trans Am forum, you know !

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It means that there is no real company with that name. He is using a fictitious name for some reason. I would suggest that based on the number of people posting about sending money and not getting the parts ordered that a call to the local ( Saint Lois, Missouri) FBI office might be in order. Soliciting customers over the net and the telephone in interstate commerce without sending the parts could be wire fraud under Title 18 of the United States Code. If it is wire fraud, moving the proceeds from same in any manner would be money laundering under Section 1956 of Title 18. Perhaps Mr. Nouri (whether his name is Omar or Michael See Fictitious Name filing above), needs a wake up call from an FBI Agent.

FBI St. Louis
2222 Market Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: (314) 589-2500
Fax: (314) 589-2636
E-mail:[email protected]

OP, did you somehow miss this post?

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you goolemap his address and look at the satellite photo, he lives in the sticks, looks like he works out of a house with a barn type of warehouse.

It also appears that he lives far enough away from other neighbors that no amount of screaming could be heard, even at night.....

With todays ability to google any company you deal with, why people deal with him and how this guy still gets business is beyond me.

Cheers

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for saving me! I was thinking about contacting him about a set of Mamba seats listed on e-bay. I planned on paying cash in-person though.

I guess I'll wait until X2Builders gets a pair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets