XVIPERS Michael Mike Nouri difficult contact challenge

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to start a debate......please know i am merely stating my personal expereince.
michael was great to deal with. i bought a set of gen 4 seats, and a qauiffe rear end. both times, he sent me the parts asap and didnt ask for payment. just had me mail him a check after i recieved the parts. very cool and helpful.
i also have since bought some small stuff and i got the same great treatment. very easy to deal with for me.

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hmmm, so you are saying the search feature saved you money ???

Checks in the mail! :D

And yes...it very well could have saved me money. Unfortunately, he has the seats I want.

I'm not in a hurry though...a good set will come along eventually. :2tu:

Mambamike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about that. That's wrong, here is the ebay Item number:140536794746 You will find it with this number better.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)........... glad it helped.

see what the search can do for YOU ? just 2 simple clicks and BAM, saved cash !

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to start a debate......please know i am merely stating my personal expereince.
michael was great to deal with. i bought a set of gen 4 seats, and a qauiffe rear end. both times, he sent me the parts asap and didnt ask for payment. just had me mail him a check after i recieved the parts. very cool and helpful.
i also have since bought some small stuff and i got the same great treatment. very easy to deal with for me.

I'm guessing you're FBI, mafia or a serial killer. Those are prob the only 3 people Nouri tried to keep happy. He screws everyone else. As has been stated, it should be a sticky what a CROOK that POS is.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing you're FBI, mafia or a serial killer. Those are prob the only 3 people Nouri tried to keep happy. He screws everyone else. As has been stated, it should be a sticky what a CROOK that POS is.
ahhahaahaha.:rolaugh: nope none of the above. i was security forces in the Marines. so screwing me over wouldnt go well.:nono:
i am really sorry for anybody who didnt have a pleasant experience, but i never had any thing like that. now i have tried to order more parts and couldnt get a call back, but thats on the flip side. i couldnt get him to let me spend more money with him.:omg:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhahaahaha.:rolaugh: nope none of the above. i was security forces in the Marines. so screwing me over wouldnt go well.:nono:
i am really sorry for anybody who didnt have a pleasant experience, but i never had any thing like that. now i have tried to order more parts and couldnt get a call back, but thats on the flip side. i couldnt get him to let me spend more money with him.:omg:

Just curious where were you security forces at? I did barracks duty in Coronado, Naval Air Station North Island. Great 2 year billet then on to 29 palms.

Semper Fi!

Ed

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a locking gas cap for my ACR on May 19th. I immediately received an acknowledgement of my order which was probably auto generated. It said You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your
order is shipped. It also said my credit card would be charged.

I can't really complain as my credit card has not been charged; but, I haven't received anything about my order. I emailed him last night and he quickly replied that he would check on it. I hadn't searched on the forum before about xvipers; but, I just canceled my order after reading these messages. I still need a locking gas cap; but, will find it somewhere else.

Last edited:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received two emails from him so I went a head and ordered the gas cap from him. He sent me a follow up note and let me know it had shipped.

I figured since I originally ordered it I would take it and see what happens. It's only a few dollars (however, thanks for letting me know I could have bought it at Napa)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
obd 11 systems if you dont get a factory gas cap, u may throw a small evap leak code from a aftermarket cap

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same experience for me. He sent me a Gen 4 rear end and didn't ask for payment first. My Viper Tech confirmed everything he told me about the part upon inspection. I still owe him for the part and have been texting him to pay him and no response. I have never had that happen where I WANT to pay and he is basically not calling me back. Weird.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems like everyone gets through when they all from another number, try that and FORCE him to accept payment lol.

or donate it to some of the guys that hes robbed a sort of "forced refund" lol

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same experience for me. He sent me a Gen 4 rear end and didn't ask for payment first. My Viper Tech confirmed everything he told me about the part upon inspection. I still owe him for the part and have been texting him to pay him and no response. I have never had that happen where I WANT to pay and he is basically not calling me back. Weird.

Nouri still owes me $20,000+, why don't you forward that cash to me and I'll apply it to his debt

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Of course I just ordered a simple locking gas cap from him. I had to send him a couple of emails but I received it.

The bad news is this: You will PROBABLY but eventually get a Check Engine Light because the cap is not likley compatibale with the emissions system.
SAVE YOUR OLD CAP!

Gen 1 cars like Chads good review were not affected

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its amazing, every one of these crooks seem to do "right" by people right in the middle of their scams, are they bi polar?????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper