New Owner - '08 VR Coupe - What Upgrades!?

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm the new owner of a 2008 Venom Red/White stripes (vinyl) Coupe with polished razor wheels. I'm looking for some upgrade ideas with a budget of about 6k (and no DIY stuff...)

I follow the forums, so I already have some ideas. Mostly street use, but I am doing a SRT track day at VIR in June. What would YOU do!?

You must be registered for see images

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU search the Forum for gear options, exhaust, chip, suspension, tires.....etc

There are plenty of options for the car if you look on the site.

Bruce

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar tune, Full exhuast (your choice several good options), flat panel K&N, ported intake manifold, gears (3.55), motons and some good rubber.

BTW...DC has ported heads if you want they are claiming 25-30hp gains over stock.

All of this should put you around 600+rwhp and make your car handle nicely on the track.:drive:

Reaction score
Depends on if you want power upgrades or handling ones. I would be happy to discuss a path for you if you call. We do about 250-300 Viper upgrade jobs a year and can inform you on just about anything you would want.

OP
OP
S

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark. You are definitely on my mind. We spoke about a supercharged car that was done at Woodhouse I was interested in buying and you were very helpful with the research.

I guess I'm just looking for opinions on what owners would do with a stock 08 and 6k to spend. Obviously, there are a lot of options and I'm a bit torn. I could easily spend all of that on new wheels and tires. Or I could spread it out a bit over some cosmetic upgrades and performance parts. I was just curious what others would do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper