Carolinas VCA events in 2011

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay tuned for an official announcement soon of upcoming events for the Carolinas VCA!

Currently plans include some dyno days and attending some events such as MOPARs at the Rock and Viper Days, but if there are some ideas of interest or notable events that members may be interested in attending, please pass them along so we can have them added to the schedule.

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John

I was at the Garner NC Dodge dealer yesterday picking up a part. The Parts Manager iffered to host a dinner for the Viper Club where they would offer repair and parts specials. I told him I would pass it on! Let me know if you are interested.

Stay tuned for an official announcement soon of upcoming events for the Carolinas VCA!

Currently plans include some dyno days and attending some events such as MOPARs at the Rock and Viper Days, but if there are some ideas of interest or notable events that members may be interested in attending, please pass them along so we can have them added to the schedule.

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well ... I don't need parts or repar right now, but I'll go for the free dinner!

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely need some more events. It is pretty dry around here. John if you need any help planning events, then definitely ask Steve, he would be more than happy to help.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free dinner sounds great, can you send me his contact info and I'll get it scheduled!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering...any news on the events for the year? Anyone near Raleigh?

Yep, check the new thread, just updated with dyno days info! Plus hopefully we'll get that dinner scheduled, and there's always the Cars & Coffee events.