Vipers in Rochester, MN?

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everyone...well i just found out i will be moving to rochester, mn...i was wondering if anyone knows what the viper situation is like there. i hear its cold out there, lol.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to Rochester often. I don't drive my Viper there but I could be persuaded to. :D I don't know of anyone in the Minnesota club from Rochester. You're certainly welcome to hang out with us. I'm 65 miles away. The Twin Cities is 90 miles and that's where the majority of our activities take place. Check us out here:

Viper Club of America Minnesota Chapter - excoboard.com

Are you going to work for Mayo? IBM?

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, thanks, i will check it out...the wife is going to work for Mayo...hopefully i can get my feet on the ground there and land work as well.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, thanks, i will check it out...the wife is going to work for Mayo...hopefully i can get my feet on the ground there and land work as well.

My girlfriend works at Mayo. If your wife needs any help, let me know and we can put them in contact with each other.

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My girlfriend works at Mayo. If your wife needs any help, let me know and we can put them in contact with each other.

thanks for the offer. i will definitely let you know. we are moving there sometime in june.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper