NARRA @ Road Atlanta

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested in joining you all at Road Atlanta. What exactly are your costs before i even register for the event ? Do you now have to be a member to Race ? Do you accept SCCA / NASA Comp License, or am i required to have a special Viper License ?

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, I am not sure if anyone has contacted you. But, you can register at narraonline.com or contact Rob Morrison at [email protected] Your licenses will be fine. This is a joint event with PBOC of Florida, and if you enjoy race fields around 40-60 cars then you'll have a great time. There is talk of a Friday enduro for 3 hours and the other races will be between 30-40 minutes in duration; typically.

JGarrett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For those of you who have never driven Road Atlanta, this is a great opportunity. There are a number of "BIG" name tracks around that in reality are just okay to drive. This one deserves it great reputation. This is a superb track to bring out a Viper. Big straights, hi speed sweepers, esses, great elevation changes; this track has it all.:2tu: One of the best tracks in the country, hands down! Really, get excited and come to this one.

Cheers,
Jim

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PBOC+NARRA @ Road Atlanta is going to be awesome. Road Atlanta is super fast when it's cool out.

kevin922

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The GA-VCA will be there on Saturday as spectators (plus a few I'm sure will be racing)

What time are ppl getting there? Is there a cost to spectate? Might c'mon out and meet some of the local viper owners.. new owner myself.

Kevin

kevin922

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I was thinking about coming out to see what this was all about, called road atlanta and they said that there is no entry unless you're a member of the club. Is this correct? Don't need to waste a trip out there if I can't get in.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just say you are 'crew', sign a waiver and go in the pit entrance. Don't park anywhere that is in the way or in the lanes of traffic (there are usually a few spectator street cars lined up on the sidelines somewhere you can find and park next to). Ask someone where to pick up a 'track schedule'. Find some grandstands for the start of the race. Find the Archer Racing trailer and you will find the 'hub' of Viper activity. Get there early if you live close by...there is nothin cooler than when guys are just firing up the cars in the morning, the sun's coming up and the tension is in the air...Enjoy!

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gald i made the trip to RA. Great weather, good racing, having fun. Good Race Results.

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great weekend. Good Weather (better than PA), saw old friends and met some new ones. It was a pleasure racing with you all.