2013 viper

viperpat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks like Mercedes SLS AMG. If they go with this prototype old Vipers will be worth alot more in next couple years. this is the prototype they showed dealers recently.

Attachments

• 2013-dodge-viper_800x0w[1].jpg
    2013-dodge-viper_800x0w[1].jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Good find. Do a search though, you will learn more.

How do you know this is what they showed dealers?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even close! The car they are working on is significantly better looking! That is not the car shown to dealers or VOI attendees. At best that is a guess from a delusional writer!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like Mercedes SLS AMG. If they go with this prototype old Vipers will be worth alot more in next couple years. this is the prototype they showed dealers recently.

You can't be serious...all of the other info from members who saw the car say absolutely not. Plus, the car is a photoshopped Gen4....you think they would only change the front end?

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it does have some similiarities to the one shown at VOI.
Black tires,
Two headlights,
A grille,
Two mirrors...........
Not much else though

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like it doesn't matter anymore, According to the fella that sold me some wipers at Advance auto parts. They will not be making another viper. Oh and he also told me hennessey will only be working for Lotus from here on out. Good thing I found this guy now I dont have to be curious about the 2013 anymore.:rolaugh:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it doesn't matter anymore, According to the fella that sold me some wipers at Advance auto parts. They will not be making another viper. Oh and he also told me hennessey will only be working for Lotus from here on out. Good thing I found this guy now I dont have to be curious about the 2013 anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That grill looks good on the new Charger! Maybe its the Grille he means that Chrysler showed the dealers?

That AllPar site in Rumor Roundup has artisit renditions with some ELEMENTS that most-closely resemble what I think I remember at VOI. Memory for detail has faded away as my my hair fades to grey, indicating a dead memory cell below each hair....

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Allpar rumor deal looks horrible. Reminds me of a Viper knock off kit car.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mommy, please make the scary pictures stop.

Everything I'm clicking in this thread is making me cry, if any of these are accurate and they say it's based on the female body, that must've been one fugly chick they used as a model.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, at least the second photo in the Rumor Roundup has correct side pipes..from what I have been told.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of these pics are even close. Trust me, when everyone gets to see the new car you will not be dissappointed. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper