Belanger high flow cats... where to buy?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly no expert here, but the Roe kit comes with the extension pipe already welded and ready to install. Unless you're planning to weld the Belanger pipes, you will end up with two more "clamped" connections.

2 1/2" or 3" Direct Replacement High Flow Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter Set, 1992 - 2002 - High Flow Catalytic Converters - Roe Racing

Belanger makes great stuff, almost bought their hi-flows, so I would have them welded if possible if that's the route you take. The Roe complete kit is around $425-429.

Oh, and the link you posted is the place I was going to buy them from as I didn't know Jon carried them.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly no expert here, but the Roe kit comes with the extension pipe already welded and ready to install. Unless you're planning to weld the Belanger pipes, you will end up with two more "clamped" connections.

2 1/2" or 3" Direct Replacement High Flow Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter Set, 1992 - 2002 - High Flow Catalytic Converters - Roe Racing

Belanger makes great stuff, almost bought their hi-flows, so I would have them welded if possible if that's the route you take. The Roe complete kit is around $425-429.

Oh, and the link you posted is the place I was going to buy them from as I didn't know Jon carried them.

Appreciate that input, but I have Bellanger headers... it looks like the Roe is just a straight pipe and the Bellanger high flows have the curved pipe that connects to the headers directly. Hard to tell from the pics, but does that sound right?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that does sound correct and, if you've already got Belanger headers, I would go with their cats!

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my cat convertor education lesson from Jon today... :D

Thanks for the info y'all - Have a great weekend!

:drive:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, he certainly knows his stuff when it comes to cats (and lots of other things)!:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery