Viper Tech Day - May 21st at Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region invites all VCA members to join us for Viper Tech Day at our newest sponsor Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Willoughby, Ohio on May 21st.:drive:
You must be registered for see images attach

Lunch will be provided by the VCA Ohio Region.

For more information or questions pm:
VCA Ohio Region VP Bob - 01sapphirebob
VCA Ohio Region Membership co-director Mike - QUICKSRT10/SRT8

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever have your Viper on a lift? Are you a new owner and want to have your Viper checked out by a Viper Tech? Is your Viper due for an oil change or other service? Well.....The VCA Ohio Region will be having a "Viper Tech Day" with our newest sponsor - Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge on Saturday May 21, 2011!

We invite all VCA members to come out for this great event. If you plan on having service work performed, please send an email to Dusty Blechman at [email protected], who will be our coordinator at Adventure. We will need your name, vin #, what work you want performed, and your contact number.

Make sure you ask about the service specials Adventure will be running. Having your Viper on a lift and the inspection are complimentary of Adventure, but all additional work must be paid for by the owner of the vehicle. We are limiting the amount of cars being seen by our Viper tech to eight (8) due to time constraints. However, we encourage all VCA members to come on out for this great event and to meet one of our new sponsors.

Lunch will be provided to all our VCA members. Also, there is shopping right near the dealership for those who will have a spouse coming along and we are minutes from "Historic Downtown Willoughby." There you will find more shopping, restaurants, and a beautiful Gazebo. There are also tentative plans for a scenic cruise afterwards.

THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR SERVICE IS APRIL 25TH. If you still would like to come to the event and not have any work done we ask that you still RSVP - your registration will help the dealership set aside enough group parking for VCA members.

Please Contact Dusty Blechman at [email protected] to register. You can also contact VCA Ohio VP Bob Bierman at [email protected] or VCA Ohio Membership Director Mike Kovalkevich at [email protected] with any other questions.

Event location and times:

Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge
36845 Euclid Avenue
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
(440) 946-5700
Map and Directions to Adventure Chrysler Jeep Dodge located in 36845 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094 (877) 881-8389

Saturday, May 21, 2011
Dealership is open from 7:30am to 5:00pm
VCA members to arrive between 9am and 10am for event participation - cruise afterward to be determined
Viper Tech inspection and service by appointment only

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would any of you guys be interested in going to Nelson Ledges for a Fun Day on Sunday the 22nd, the day after the Tech Day? :drive:

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONLY 3 SPOTS OPEN FOR SERVICE WORK!

RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

If you don't need service done on your Viper or Prowler, please join us anyway for the morning and afternoon.

Complimentary inspection of your Viper by the Viper Tech.

It's a great learning experience and you might pick up a few tips on maintinence and/or repair for your own Viper.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

HEY EVERYBODY! THERES ONLY A COUPLE OF SPOTS LEFT FOR OUR VIPER TECH DAY. THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS THIS MONDAY APRIL 25TH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One spot left. Deadline was yesterday. Lets get this last available appointment scheduled. Contact Bob or Mike and get your Viper ready for spring and summer!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All spots have been filled!!! :) Remember, you can still come to the event and hang out with your fellow VCA brothers and sisters. Please contact Dusty at Adventure if you are plannning on coming down to hang out.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone attending i need to know what size shirt you wear and if your binging a guest i need their size also. please send me a PM

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
everyone attending i need to know what size shirt you wear and if your binging a guest i need their size also. please send me a PM

I responed to Dusty's email yesterday. He's got the info you need. We need 2 small T=shirts, me and my girl will be there.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have roughly 28 people coming to the tech day so far. There will be a special spot to park the Vipers. All sevice time spots are filled, but please join us for the day. Hopefully you can learn some things about your car and/or share your knowledge to your fellow Viper owners.

There will also be door prizes, and pizza for lunch.

Weather is supposed to nice for a change!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have roughly 28 people coming to the tech day so far. There will be a special spot to park the Vipers. All sevice time spots are filled, but please join us for the day. Hopefully you can learn some things about your car and/or share your knowledge to your fellow Viper owners.

There will also be door prizes, and pizza for lunch.

Weather is supposed to nice for a change!

You can now make that 30! Two more RSVP'd today. :2tu: Remember folks....you can still come out to this event even though all the service spots are filled. The weather is gonna be nice and our cruise route is free of any road construction. Checked that out myself today. :) If you still plan on coming to hang out please send an email to [email protected] and let them know you will be attending. :)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper all cleaned up.....Check
Camera......................Check
Sunshine....................Check
Sunscreen..................Check
Ready to have a good time......CHECK!!! :D:D:D:D

Lets have a great day everybody and have some fun. :D:D:D:D:D