New Viper Owner

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join your wonderful club, I was just curious how long it would take for me to get my "Owner" status thanks again for your time.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for allowing me to join your wonderful club, I was just curious how long it would take for me to get my "Owner" status thanks again for your time.

Welcome to the 'hood............underhood that is! Tell us about your Viper and you.

$115 and a Vin and a Pulse and you are IN !

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer thanks for the update, is the membership prorated for the year? It looks like everyone has the same renewal date?

I don't believe it's prorated. It's $115 (for a standard membership) whether you sign up now or in July.

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am from Green Bay WI and a couple weeks ago took delivery of my first Viper an 06 Srt-10 Coupe in GTS Blue with silver stripes, I will get some pictures up as soon as we get some weather decent enough for me to go get some shots in front of Lambeau Go Pack! haha...Anyone know of any other members in my area?

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also I just signed up for the Venom membership so anything I can do to get that process sped up let me know, Thanks

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Funny Farm! :D You will like it here! :)

Be sure to post some pics of the car. Its worth 1000 words you know! :D

Robert

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Green Bay! You're just up the road from me, I am in Appleton. I don't have a viper yet, but would love to meet up with ya when the weather gets nicer!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am from Green Bay WI and a couple weeks ago took delivery of my first Viper an 06 Srt-10 Coupe in GTS Blue with silver stripes, I will get some pictures up as soon as we get some weather decent enough for me to go get some shots in front of Lambeau Go Pack! haha...Anyone know of any other members in my area?

Greetings from Cottage Grove down by Madison. There are a bunch of us in the area to Waukesha, Fort Atkinson, Mukwango, Oconomowoc, ****** Dam, Janesville. You are not alone by along shot. There are alot up along the river on the west side of the state.

Steve A.

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Green Bay! You're just up the road from me, I am in Appleton. I don't have a viper yet, but would love to meet up with ya when the weather gets nicer!

Yea definitely, I actually took a little drive down college ave when we had that beautiful Saturday before hell broke loose in WI again, I will PM you next time I am headed that way and maybe we can meet up.:drive:

Greetings from Cottage Grove down by Madison. There are a bunch of us in the area to Waukesha, Fort Atkinson, Mukwango, Oconomowoc, ****** Dam, Janesville. You are not alone by along shot. There are alot up along the river on the west side of the state.

Steve A.

Thanks Steve, its good to know I am not alone. I am looking forward to meeting Viper owners in our great state and making the Viper ownership experience even more rewarding!:headbang:

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be awesome. Hopefully the weather gets nicer soon so you can enjoy that beast!

I sent you a PM.

V

Venomiss

Thank you for joining as a Venom member and supporting the Viper Club of America!

You are eligible to purchase raffle tickets as a current VCA member too.;)

Alex Ristanovic might be able to tell you who else might be close to you that might not be here on the website so give him a call.

If you ever have membership questions be sure and email [email protected]

Come on Spring!

OP
OP
T

TI3VOM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got an opportunity to get a couple decent pictures of my car, although I only had my Iphone with me, I will get some high res. next time.:drive:

Attachments

• IMG_1950.jpg
    IMG_1950.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1952.jpg
    IMG_1952.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 16

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think Brett Favre had a member in your area:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456