Midwest Zone Rendezvous Aug 12-14, 2011

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I am bringing old Red to the show. Having issues with the AEM and pushing the tuning doesn't seem to be safe. So I will have to just suffer with my slow Roe car..........:D

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Pirellis Pzeros or I can use the new Nitto Invos I just bout thru VPA. Can either of those be used?

The street performance version of these tires qualify for OEM Drag times and Stock class in Auto X. We won't allow the any track versions like the
P Zero Corsa or Nitto "NT" series.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Look at you go J!

Leaving home in 30 min! :yay: I am so freaking wired right about now....;)

Mike - yeah, kinda saw that coming! :rolaugh: I dont know if I want to race you. The memories of last time have not faded yet! (for those that don't know, mike broke my car! :rolaugh:)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY President Jim Robertson (reporting while walking among "thousands of cool Mopars") said that this is a MUST SEE event...even if one can just spend a few hours there !!!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Midwest Zone Rendezvous Aug 12-14, 2011 was great

What a great Midwest Zone event. It had everything:

Scenic Cruise, Drag Racing, Auto Cross, Show & Shine Contest, Auction of cool and unique Viper items, Charity Raffle, Deluxe Skybox to watch the drags with a great catered dinner- and the rain did not come in as predicted. What could be better?

Thanks to all who helped put this event on, the sponsors, and the VCA members that came out to make the event such a fun time.

The highlight? Too many to list. Aside from catching up with Viper family and making new friends, seeing a Viper run the drags in the 7's is just amazing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed yourself Mr. Spatz!

And on behalf of the OH crew, thanks for making the trip out to the Nats to join us! It was a pleasure having you there! I hope your trip back went well.