used 1994

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one knows anything about the emeral green 1994 on ebay it is from North Carolina. No AC but looks in great shape. Says the sills have been repainted. The dash is black and I though all where gray the fuzzy paint. car has 25k miles on it. The owner has two other vipers and says he is the second owner. I want to buy so I can have a gen 1 looks like a good deal. Thanks

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That particular car has the tan interior. The black dash was part of that trim. Rare option.

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw a used 95 emerald green go on Mecum last week for 38,000. Had the tan interior and looked green. Made me feel good for Gen 1 prices. I believe the auction was live in Kissimee. Anybody else see that? Surprised there was no posting. If the guys wanting to unload their gen 1's would just hold out for 30 or more it sure would help prices go back up. One day the gen 1's will be worth more than a gen 3 IMHO.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the owner of this car. His name is Don.. He is extremely honest, VERY knowledgeable about cars, and a gentleman. I have not seen the car in person. But I can almost assure you, if Don owns it. It's a solid car... He knows Vipers and has had several, and still doeshave 3 I believe. The description alone, says a lot about him. He goes out of the way to point out small details like the ebrake not catching all the time (on a 17 year old car)..?? Find a dealer who will do that.. I'd be shocked if this car is not already sold at that price, with the color combo and upgraded wheels. Awesome,BUY!

Ron