new to the forum, and hopefully new to a Viper soon too!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To me, it looked like a new car. I mentioned the holes in the trunk, and the silly sticker on the side.

Assuming there that it had never had N2O, what would a fair price be for a 2003 with 8000 miles?

~Jay

If it passes muster at DCPerformance Id offer em $42k and see what happens.

OP
OP
J

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at a 2004 red one today. It was just about perfect. Perhaps better than show room quality. About the same asking price, and just over 9000 miles.

I feel a bit better with a 2004, and this one doesn't have mysterious holes in the trunk.

The rear tires are worn so he said he would do something on the price because of them. I don't even want to think about how much 345 PS2 tires would be!

~Jay

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taking this a bit off the subject but what do you folks think about this Viper dealership in CA Dodge Vipers, Dodge Viper For Sale New & Used, sales,  Plymouth Prowlers for sale, Plus Viper Pictures & Sell your viper, buy a viper, purchase a viper, & More and do you know anything about the RED 2000 RT Viper he is trying to sell

For each listing on their website, they have a link...

Interested? Let us know

I've sent '[email protected]' 2 emails about 2 different vipers over the last 6 months using this link and never heard the first peep from them. They don't seem to be trying very hard to sell their inventory. :rolleyes:

My first and second impressions...bad and bad.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've sent '[email protected]' 2 emails about 2 different vipers over the last 6 months using this link and never heard the first peep from them. They don't seem to be trying very hard to sell their inventory. :rolleyes:

I bought my 2003 from Marv Rose just this last summer, and he was always responsive :dunno:

Try sending Marv an email: marvinhrose @ yahoo .com or 559* 226* 3500

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I happen to like silver. My Corvette is red, so it's time for a change. The Viper will get enough attention, so a subtle color like silver might be nice. But I am open to some other options.
I just looked at a 2004 red one today.
:eater:

Have you seen the Copper or Yellow Verts?

The rear tires are worn so he said he would do something on the price because of them. I don't even want to think about how much 345 PS2 tires would be!

Your looking at around 1200-1600 for a complete set which would be advised as if you only replace the rears they will have twice the grip as the hard heatcycled fronts (this could lead to an understeer wreck.)

Some good info here for prospective owners:
http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/630445-keeping-new-viper-owners-safe-how.html

OP
OP
J

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen Copper or Yellow in person.

I think the front tires are newer, but maybe it's worth just getting a whole new set... what's another $500 ;)

Thanks for that link, I'll check it out.

~Jay

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've sent '[email protected]' 2 emails about 2 different vipers over the last 6 months using this link and never heard the first peep from them. They don't seem to be trying very hard to sell their inventory.

Yea I get the same impression

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lack of reply to email doesn't mean that your e-mail was received and ignored.

E-mail is not the perfect system for comminucation that everyone thinks it is.

I wonder if they know that they are losing sale leads.

Sounds like maybe you also weren't interested enough to call them or you can also try their alternative contact here: Dodge Vipers, Dodge Viper For Sale New & Used, sales, Plymouth Prowlers for sale, Plus Viper Pictures & Sell your viper, buy a viper, purchase a viper, & More

Last edited:

vipernate

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats odd, emails come to my phone and computer. I respond to emails more than I do phone calls as they are quick and easy. Sorry I didnt get the opportunity to try and assist.

Sometimes yahoo kicks email to spam if there are links in the email.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger