St. Patrick's Day Parade 03/12/11

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've been invited to be in the 3rd Annual Cottleville St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday, March 12th at noon. (St. Charles area for those not familiar with Cottleville). There will be over 100 floats in the Parade, and how cool would it be to have a bunch of Vipers (especially a green one or two) in the mix! There is a fee for the club to be in the parade, but the club will take care of that. I need to know if there is any interest, weather permitting of course, if you'd like to do this. Please let me know ASAP so I can let the parade officials know we are interested in participating.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're going to meet at 11am at the corner of Mid Rivers Mall Drive and Cottleville Parkway behind the White Castle: 4800 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. 63304

We will depart at 11:15 sharp to head to line up for the parade. The parade starts at noon. The parade route: Starts at 141 Weiss Rd., Warren Elementary School, traveling to Hwy N and through historic Cottleville and ends at Francis Howell Central H.S. at 5199 Hwy N.

Important: Please bring your proof of insurance for you vehicle. Also, they will line us up in the parade route according to who gets there first. I would prefer to be towards the front of the line so we can finish sooner. I have to work that morning, but if anyone attending would like to get there early and park your car with our sheet for the placement (as early as 8am) we can meet you later at the White Castle. Please let me know if you're willing to help earlier that morning. If not, it will still be a great time. Unlike the Manchester Parade that we annually participate, we are NOT allowed to throw candy to the children from our vehicles at this parade

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Envy Green" Corvette owner after seeing Mark's SSG Viper (lower right corner) :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Some of the Viper lined up for the parade

You must be registered for see images attach

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper